1. Dancing alone

Sophia

I had come along to the club tonight with the best intentions. The whole friend group from the dancing studio wanted to go out together so we did. I really wanted to enjoy this night partying with my friends. Unfortunately, Ana and Julian had also joined. Ana was supposedly my friend, but she was the girl who fucked my ex the day after we broke up, had fucked almost every guy of our generation and now she was in a relationship with Julian. A tall, muscled guy with light brown curls with who I had hooked up a few times three months ago. We didn't exactly hide it, but not everyone knew about it.

Julian had told me how he thought Ana was just a big slut and that she should just fuck off. Him and I had a friends with benefits type of thing, but he started to have feelings for me. He got very jealous and obsessive, so I called it off. This led to a huge fight and me telling him to leave me alone. He didn't at first, but after a ton of unanswered calls and texts he finally seemed to get the message.

Now, they had been together for a month. I hated both their guts. There was something about lying, back stabbing and just being a shitty person that made my blood boil. Luckily for me, I always know the things that the pretty girls don't. Ana was already cheating on him with another guy and Julian was still texting paragraphs to his best friend about how much he likes me, wishing he never got into that fight with me. I could ruin their relationship in less than a minute, but I wasn't going to cause any drama tonight. Besides, they weren't worth the energy.

So I danced with the others and drank every shot that came my way. I was having an amazing time and I almost forgot about Ana and Julian when I heard her nasty voice above the music. "Honestly, it's obvious why Jackson cheated and left her." I took a deep breath and just let her comment slide off me. She didn't know what Jackson had done. Only two people knew about that, Julian and my sister. I downed another shot before hearing Julian's comment. "Yeah, I can't blame him. Even her best friend couldn't stick around."

Fuck this shit. If I was mentally stable I would know better, but I'm not. Now I was about to become Julian's worst nightmare. I walked towards them with anger flowing through my veins and my fingers tingling. It felt like there were flames at the tips of my fingers. It always did when I got very angry. "I heard you guys talking shit behind my back, but feel free to say it to my face", I said with a bitter smile and waited. They didn't say a word. I scoffed. "It's so easy behind my back, but now you're both awfully quiet. Maybe I'll just give an exemple, just to show you guys." I waited for a moment and enjoyed how uncomfortable they looked.

I turned to Ana and gave her smile. "Ana, darling. Julian still texts his best friend about how much he likes me and wishes we never stopped hooking up. He also used to call you a big slut who should just piss off." Her face paled, but I wasn't done yet. "Not a nice thing to say of Julian, but maybe that's what you get when you immediately fuck someone's ex and cheat on your new boyfriend after one month." There was no more color left in her face. She just stood there, not knowing what to do or say.

As soon as I turned to Julian, I couldn't control my anger anymore. Placing my hands on his shoulders I kneed him in the balls and he stumbled back. "Never, ever mention Liam again. Oh, and you of all people should know why Jackson is to blame." He looked at me in shock with his hands covering his parts, ready to throw up. When he opened his mouth to say something, I raised my hand cutting him off. "Nothing that will come out of your mouth could be of importance to me, so don't." He didn't even try to say anything anymore and I walked off straight to the middle of the dancefloor. I couldn't be around them anymore. I needed to lose some energy, besides I had always loved dancing alone, so I did exactly that.

Draco

"Lighten up, Dray! The music is good, so are the drinks and there's pretty girls everywhere. What more could you want?", Theo, one of my best friends asked me while taking a drag from his cigarette. He was right. Everything was there to have an awesome night but right before we left Astoria had sucked the life out of me. Emotionally and physically. I knew bloody well that I never should have started this benefits thing with her, because it was and never would be just that for her. Tonight she had asked me who the gorgeous blonde girl was she once saw me talking to at the Ministry and if she was her replacement, right after she just sucked me off. I couldn't deal with her bullshit anymore so I called our benefits off, which resulted in her shouting for ten minutes and giving me a headache and a shitty mood. None of our friends knew what had been going on between us for three months and I want to keep it that way. I hope Astoria wants the same thing.