Lionblaze

Lionblaze sat, perched up onto a rock, bathing in the warm sun that glittered on his golden pelt. "What a beautiful day." He yawned to himself.

Jayfeather turned to Lionblaze and mewed "You can't be the third cat because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon."

Lionblaze gasped as he realized that he's horrifically boring.

"Lionblaze," said Jayfeather, "I'm so sorry, but nobody likes you."

'W-well at least I'm more interesting than Riverclan', thought Lionblaze.

Lionblaze stretches his hind legs as he begins to have really deep thoughts. "How can I be more interesting than everyone else today..." he said to himself.

Lionblaze unsheathed his claws, accepting the challenge.

"I'm getting my first interesting chapter," Lionblaze boasted to Jayfeather.

"No." Jayfeather replied. "That's impossible."

"We must act while we still have the chance!" Lionblaze shouted out to his clan mates in the clearing.

"I disagree." Jayfeather said.

"And so do I." Hollyleaf chimed in. "Your ideas are stupid."

"Oh stop being dramatic." Lionblaze huffed.

"But what have you of worth?" The she-cat mewed, staring in to Lionblaze's soul in a way that made him feel uneasy, "Strength isn't a personality trait!"

"What? I'm not boring! I have... uh... skills and um, ya know... stuff." Lionblaze ended meekly, his protest met with perhaps too many raised eyebrows.

"You- you're stupid." Hollyleaf stated with sass.

Lionblaze walked around camp, "I'm interesting." No one believes him.

Lionblaze stood up his eyes blazing like fire, he stormed off in a fit of rage!

Lionblaze ignored his siblings stares. He knew what he was doing... or so he thought.

"YEEHAAAAW!" Lionblaze said, Jayfeather and Hollyleaf shuddered.

"Let's take a bet; I'm banking on at least 5 dead people by the end of the day." Whispered Jayfeather to Hollyleaf, sensing Lionblaze leaving the camp.

-
To be continued...