Chapter 2

"It'll be fine." The Viscount muttered once again. Suddenly he turned around bumping into Florence and pulling her back into the carriage with the mysterious girl "He's coming!" he exclaimed. 

"Of course." the mystery girl began gathering her things. 

Peering out the window Florence saw a man in a brown bowler hat, smiling she said "He's checking every carriage." she knew now that the Viscount would be brought back and then they would marry and she would get her happily ever after, after all. 

"Wonderful." the mystery girl muttered passing through. 

"You have to help me." he begged the girls "He didn't see me."

"Of course he did." Florence said with a small smile. "Exactly" the other girl agreed "Therefore, I say good day to you, Viscount Tewkesbury, Marquess of Basilweather."

As she walked out the Viscount commented one last thing "You really do remind me of my uncle. You have that same stare." she walked away and Florence blocked the entrance so the Viscount could not escape. 

"So" Florence stared at him closing her fan dramatically "Tell me about this fiancé of yours"

"I mean no harm milady but I do not think now is an appropriate time to be thinking about my fiancé who I have just escaped."

"Well of course you do. I mean we're not going to have much time to get to know each other before the wedding" Florence told him "I'm sure we have a couple of seconds"

"What on earth are you talking about?" The Viscount asked eyes wide "You can't be-So you're"

"Yes" she curtsied to him not breaking eye contact "Lady Florence Spencer, the soon to be Viscountess and your fiancé"

Suddenly the bowler hat man appeared and smirked when he saw the two of them together "Ah, there you are, sir." he grabbed the Viscount.

"Help! Help!" he yelled desperately. Florence only stood there smiling sweetly at her soon to be husband, at least he was handsome. 

Suddenly Florence's smile fell and the bowler hat man opened the window and held the Viscount outside it making him scream louder. 

Florence ran to the corridor quickly knowing she'd never be able to overpower the bowler hat man she called for Help "Help! Somebody help him! Help!" suddenly the mystery girl ran into the carriage and pulled the man of of the Viscount, she then closed the window grabbed Florence's hand and proceeded to pull them away. 

"Who is that?" Florence gasped, never before had she witnessed such a horror, her fiancé had nearly died. 

"He was trying to kill me!" the Viscount exclaimed "I'm not ready to die on a train."

"I'm not ready to die at all." the girl explained before adding "I wasn't going to before I met you two."

Curiously looking at all the carriages they ran past and always checking behind and in front Florence asked "Where are we going?"

"I don't know yet. Let me think." the girl said opening a door only to nearly fall off the train entirely. 

The Viscount looked down at the gap between the trains "Is this truly the best way to come?" the girl only replied with "Can you think of a better way?"

Her eyes darted around desperately searching for something as she climbed over the gap signalling for Florence and the Viscount to do the same. 

"Do you trust me?" she asked them. The only reply in Florence's mind was sarcastic and it accidentally slipped out "No! You have brought me into a situation of certain death after my life was staring to look like a fairy-tale."

Ignoring her the girl muttered "If we time it correctly, we can leave him stranded."

"Time what correctly?" the Viscount inquired. "Listen, Tewkesbury, and whoever you are. We have two choices." the girl explained. 

"And which one involves me not dying?" Florence asked. Grabbing their hands suddenly the girl yelled "This one!" before pulling them off the train and they fell down a hill.