Revelations on the Battlefield: A Mutual Confession

•Bulkhead x Autobot|Reader•

In the midst of battles and missions, Bulkhead, the sturdy and compassionate Autobot, harbored unspoken affections for the Autobot reader. His spark yearned for their presence, but fear held his feelings captive, stifling his courage to confess.

As time passed, Bulkhead's heart clenched with an unfamiliar pang of jealousy upon witnessing the reader's growing bond with Smokescreen. He watched silently, feeling a twinge of sadness each time he observed them sharing laughs and spending time together.

During one of their scouting missions, amidst the chaos of battle, Bulkhead found a moment of resolute determination. He sought closure, if nothing else, and approached the reader during a lull in the skirmish.

"[ Name], I need to get something off my chest," Bulkhead began, his voice tinged with both apprehension and determination. "I've kept this to myself for too long. I've always admired you, and seeing you with Smokescreen made me realize how much I care about you."

Before he could finish, the reader's optics widened in surprise, their attention wholly on Bulkhead. His confession hung in the air, his spark racing with anticipation for the reader's response.

"Bulkhead, I..." the reader paused, gathering their thoughts. "I've cherished our time together as friends, but truth be told, I've felt something more than friendship for you too."

A swell of emotions surged within Bulkhead, a mixture of relief and joy flooding his spark at the reader's heartfelt admission. Their mutual confession lifted the weight from his shoulders, unveiling a newfound understanding and hope for something more between them.

"Really?" Bulkhead's voice was barely a whisper, his optics filled with hope and disbelief.

The reader nodded, a gentle smile gracing their features. "Yes, Bulkhead. I've cared about you deeply, and I've hoped that you felt the same."

With hearts laid bare amidst the tumult of war, Bulkhead and the reader found solace in their shared admission. Their affection blossomed amidst the chaos of battle, a testament to the enduring power of love within the camaraderie of the Autobot ranks.

Their bond, now elevated beyond friendship, became a beacon of strength and unity amidst the trials and tribulations they faced in the endless fight for peace and freedom.

---