*Before We Begin - A/N

January 10, 2024

Hello, everyone

Thank you so much for picking this little book of mine. This book and series are very special to me. It was first written in 2018, and since then, I've gotten nothing but love from the Gotham community. I have loved seeing the comments and the people's reactions. Everyone has been kind and funny, and I'm so grateful to you for embracing my book with open arms. I learned so much about myself through this journey, about myself personally and creatively.

With that being said, before you go and enjoy this new version, I just wanted to make sure I highlight a couple of things:

#1: There is no face claim

I know the majority of books on Wattpad have a face claim/someone that you can imagine as the main character. But I don't do that. I write my character's appearance (eye color and hair color) and certain things about her that stick out. So, if you want to give her your own face claim, you are free to do so.

#2: The POV

I like to write things in the way I imagine the scene in my head, and that means going back and forth between first and third person. That might be a little confusing for many people, and I understand that. I try my best to start the paragraphs in a way that makes it clear what pov I am using then.

#3: The writing

I am still not a perfect writer, and I'm not scared to admit that. Every day, I try to enhance my writing a little more and learn different styles. I learn from other writers and do my own research on topics I want to write about. I'm okay with people telling me I have made mistakes, but please don't do it in a condescending manner. I understand, again, it's not perfect.

#4: Rude comments

Please do not leave rude comments. I might not reply to everyone because sometimes I don't feel like interacting or I'm busy with college, but I do read everyone's comments. I do get notifs. If you think my book is trash or something is not to your liking, please don't be rude. Just go somewhere else. There are better ways to say something.

Also, don't fight each other. Debating is okay, but do not create a negative space in my book because that's not what I made this book for.

#5: Spoilers

As I've said before, this book has been around since 2018, so there will be some people who have read it before. For those who are re-readers, don't go around spoiling plots for someone else. Again, questions and debates are okay. Name-calling, bullying, harassment, racism, inappropriate links, etc., are not allowed; I will delete them.

Thank you for hearing me out, and I hope you respect my wishes. With that being said, enjoy the story ❤️🐇 sending lots of love and hugs.

- Let me know — re-reader? First time?

- I also like to help out our little community; you can leave book recommendations here, whether it be your own or anyone else's, that you believe deserve recognition :)

Warning: The following chapters mention topics that might be sensitive to viewers - child abuse, mental health, depression, dark thoughts, talks about murder, blood, inflicting pain, mentions of pedophilia/sexual harassment, etc. Viewer discretion is advised. If you find this triggering, it is okay to leave the book. Just know you are not alone and that I am rooting for you ❤️