13

I lay. I lay with my eyes closed, in the darkness, the sound of soothing rain outside hits my house. Yet I still can't sleep. I toss and turn, over and over again. I've left several dents in my sheets. 

"You're moving around too much," Atlantic complains, his voice raspy and tired. 

My back faces him, but my eyes open. As I don't reply right away, I just listen to the rain. 

"Stressing again, are you, little lamb?" he questions. 

I shut my eyes. I shut my eyes and swear at myself in my head. My stomach is warm - butterflies, I think. Butterflies I've felt for the first time in my entire life because of the darkness in my bed, the killer in my bed, the one I want here.

I roll over. His dark eyes are looking at me, his black curls a mess. I can barely see him, the only light being from one of my nightlights. But I still see his cheekbones and his lips. 

"I guess so," I say quietly. 

You have the answer to what you're looking for.

You don't need him to be here any longer, if you don't want him to.

Rain. I listen to it again, the gentle sound of it running down my windows. 

You can have what you've always wanted. Success. What you've envisioned, standing on that stage, smiling while everybody applauds you. It's at my fingertips, on the tip of my tongue, yet something else is, too. His fingertips run down my arm softly from my shoulder, leaving a trail of goosebumps behind, it makes me stop breathing for a moment, it feels like I do not need air, only the taste of his dangerous lips. 

"You are so beautiful, Aria," he whispers, my name sounds beautiful coming from his mouth, like a melody. "You know that, right?"

My eyes move around his face. He speaks his words honestly, he isn't lying, just saying what he truly believes. 

"Thank you," I whisper back. I feel the tension building between us in this dark and quiet room, this room I shouldn't be in, with a man I shouldn't be with. 

Leave, I try to tell myself. Stop falling into him, into his darkness, into his large arms and big hands. 

"Do you remember when I told you I want to see the sun again?" his voice speaks over the rain. I can't stop my eyes from wandering to his lips, it was as if there was a magnet. I nod. "I think you are my sun."

He lifts his head up, pushing himself off the pillow, his chain dangling. I stare into his eyes the entire time he leans in, I can't look away, until his lips are on mine and my eyes shut. I kiss his lips that shouldn't be warm but are, my hands run up his arms with black veins that shouldn't, I kiss the man I should run from but I don't.

I succumb to him. The kiss deepens, it's slow, the kisses are long. He sits up, I'm straddling his lap, my arms around his neck. I succumb to him and his darkness and let his lips kiss my neck. I exhale as he does, his slight facial hair touching my skin as he does so. 

My entire body is longing for him, for him to be between my legs, for him to be inside me. He begins kissing me again, a soft 'hmm,' coming from his mouth as he does so. 

All of our clothes get removed, I don't even know what hits the ground first, I'm too deep into the  kiss. 

The next thing I know, I'm on my back, my legs around his shoulders as he buries his face into me. His tongue presses against me strongly, his fingers running up and down my hole teasingly, feeling for the wetness which dripped before sliding them inside. I grip his dark curls while I moan, his fingers go in and out, curling slightly inside of me. His tongue switches between sucking, kissing, and moving in circles.