Chapter 1: New Hero

12 years have gone by.

September 14th, 2021
Before it happened...

Evan was playing around with his friends, Camilla and Nathan. Enjoying a moment with just each other. They were watching the news of some of their favorite superhero's stopping a robbery. The Owl, holding a robber down at gun point obviously not gonna shoot him on the news where kids could see him. Ms. Soldier, the wife of The Owl, having robbers tied up. Sharkbot, a friend of The Owl's, getting all hostages out of the bank. News reporters moving towards the 3 hero's.

"Owl! Can you give us a message for the kids?!" -News reporter

"Kick ass and don't let these pricks get to you" -The Owl

Ms. Solider then pushes her husband out the way.

"Remember to stay in school kids! You can be anything in the world, don't let people make you feel bad even if you were a hostage" -Ms. Soldier

"Hehe- let me try, listen kids, you gotta be strong for anything! We all have weaknesses, but they aren't gonna keep you down forever!" -Sharkbot

"Whoa..." -Evan

"I wanna be like Sharkbot!" -Nathan

"Why?? Ms. Soldier is skilled like The Owl!" -Camilla

"Yeah but I wanna be able to speak to sea creatures!" -Nathan

"Wait he can do that???" -Evan

"That's what I heard!" -Nathan

Evan always wanted to meet The Owl, the badass assassin like no other. The anti-hero that has inspired many to not be a wuss in the world. Maybe one day he will be able to meet The Owl in person.

"One day..." -Evan

Evan always had a slight crush on that bastard. His Russian-German voice driving women insane, wishing to be with a man who is horrifying but flirty with the personality you'd want from a man. Nobody knew about Evan's bisexuality, not giving a damn about if it's a boy or girl he dates. Evan knew he had to do this.

Later that night when everyone was asleep, Evan had been making a suit. Made his own mask. He called himself Batpool. He then put together his suit, putting on the mask. He has his little sister, Sophie, develop a sword not to kill anyone, but to intimidate the enemy. Evan then open his window and went out; using the skills his father has taught him he was jumping from house to house. The suit Evan wore had a black sweater with a yellow symbol that said "BP", black sweat pants tight to not fall, he had black boots on, black gloves on as well, red mask, with white eyes to see out of, a red face mask to cover his mouth.

Evan gets to where he needs to be. Hearing a rumor about a gun smuggling operation. The operation being ran by two of the world's most infamous criminal duo, The Sholk brothers. Illegal immigrants from Cuba. Murdered many people, have gotten families killed by the hands of these ruthless asses. Evan decided to put a stop to their work. Evan waited on top of a roof of a warehouse. They came, The Sholk brothers.

"Ayyyyeee, you got the shit?" -Buyer 1

"Hell yeah we do" -The young brother

Ronny opens the truck which was filled with guns, stolen and unmarked. Evan's eyes widen, he pulls out his sword, ready to strike at this moment.

He is suddenly grabbed by someone. He turns around to see a girl who looked to be around 19.

"Who the hell are you kid?!" -Sam

"I'm Batpool!" -Batpool

"Batpool?.. kind of name is that?" -Sam

"It's my hero name!" -Batpool