Final Chapter: The End.

"We need to talk..." Mason said, as he takes kneels down to Evan and tries to reason with him. "This job isn't meant for young ones like you; you aren't trusted enough for a job like this. You're to young." He said.

Evan looked at Mason with a teary face under the mask, how the hell could Mason talk?
"How are you talking...?" Evan asked. "Yeah, I'm a new superhero, but at least I'm actually trying to do shit! What have you done?!" Evan said with anger in his voice.
"We do our work our own way," Mason said.
"The fact you're the leader for these guys, just sickens me..." Evan said, letting go of Hacker's corpse.

As Mason, kept Evan distracted, Magician, tries to put a Black Magic spell that will affect Evan's heart to weaken him.
A sense of danger clicks to Evan's mind, he quickly moves out the way for Mason to be hit in the heart.
Mason grunts as the spell affects him, Evan jumps up and punches Magician in the face. His green blood spilling in Evan's gloved covered hand.

"WHY DON'T YOU GUYS TRUST ME?!" Evan said, close to having a meltdown.
"We just care for your safety, sweetie!" Ms. Soldier said.
"Then let me do what I want!" Evan replied.
"If you wanna become a goddamn hero, you get over here and let this spell affect you. We weaken the dangerous ones so our universe is safe." Knight stated, holding his sword in his hand. The blade glows in a light blue highlight, ready to attack Evan at any moment.
"Dangerous..?" Evan said.
"You're a purple eye.. you're dangerous. Your whole existence is dangerous to this universe. Where I'm from, we kill dangerous threats like you. All depends on what the three main guys say." Knight stated.
"I'm not dangerous.. I'm a hero! Just like you guys!" Evan replied, holding back his emotions.
Magician, with a smirk of manipulation he uses on others to get them show their emotion. "Well, you're a kid." He said.

Evan clenches his fist, he has tears rolling down his face. He could feel fire in his fist. He could feel a demon that is trying to approach him, the angel side of his soul protecting it from attacking his mind.

The wind around them all, blowing in each other's hair. They all stand at each other quietly.

"Alright, this shit is starting to bore me" Magician said, "let's get this over with," he said, spinning his wrist slightly to make dust of Black Magic appear in his hand. "This will only sting a little," he said, approaching Evan with a smile revealing his sharp teeth.

Evan grabs Magician's arm and twist it with a great strength that almost snaps Magician's whole arm. "This. Is. My. Life." Evan said, he threw Magician to the ground and throws a smoke bomb, he disappeared in the smoke. Running away as fast as he can.

"GET HIM!!!" Mason said.

The Hero's began going after him, the men all start flying, see Evan, running away as fast as he could.
Ms. Solider, chases Evan down in a motorcycle.
As they feel the cold wind in their faces, Evan, uses this as an advantage. He uses his grappling hook to try to get away, he times it perfectly and launches himself at Max, grabbing onto the bastard and punches him the face. He shoots the hook again and shakes it. It manages to wrap around Magician and Knight's neck's. With a hard shake, Evan sends Magician and Knight down onto the ground while jumping off of Max's head and landing on Mason's shoulders.

"GET THIS LITTLE SHIT OFF OF ME!!!" Mason yelled, trying to get Evan off of him as Evan, began tap dancing on Mason.

Sharkbot, was trying to aim perfectly with his net, there was only one net. It could only be shot from the wrist.
"STAY STILL!!!" He yelled.
"WHAT THE HELL YOU THINK I'M TRYING TO DO?!" Mason screamed, trying to get Evan off him.