Chapter 5: Plans.

Evan, now being Batpool again. Dyes his hair red matching the color of his mask but slightly darker. Zero, makes Evan, a new suit. More of a darker gray to blend in with the night sky, looking the same but slight darker tone; black gloves on Evan's hands. He heads out and swings around with his new grappling hook that Sophie made for him, far range as the rope pulls Evan towards the hook. He jumps and smiles as he takes a selfie of him in the air, he sends it to Sophie and continues swinging.

Blue Bolt, the fastest hero in the universe, runs as he keeps his eyes on Batpool.
"This kids fast, but not faster than me." Blue Bolt says as he presses a button on his helmet that contacts Ninja Woman, "Aye, the kids heading your direction, I can try to sense his energy if you can distract him for me." He states

"Yeah I can try," Ninja woman says to Blue Bolt. She tries to find Batpool but is instead met the Red Immortal who throws a car almost hitting her.

"Hey sweet tits" Kyle (The Red Immortal) says, "Getting railed by that black Demigod?" He said with a chuckle.
Kyle grabs her, "no need to answer me."

"Fuck you." Ninja Woman says.
She drops a smoke bomb and flash bang, blinding Kyle for the moment.

"AH- YOU BITCH" Kyle yelled as he tries swinging his arms around to hoping to hit her.
Deep in the smoke, he sees a shadow of a figure standing in front of him. He charges at the figure thinking it is Ninja Woman, he is greeted by Batpool. "Who the fuck are you?" Kyle asked, he then throws Batpool away.

The throw sends a different shock into Evan's head. No more of himself. He grapples to Kyle and lands in front of him.

"Names Batpool.." he said.

"Batpool? The fuck type of name is that?" Kyle asked, he then gets a deeper looked into Batpool white eyes on the mask.

"The name you'll remember when I kick your ass." Batpool states, reaching for his gun and drawing on Kyle in an instant, shooting him in the stomach but the bullet just bounces off.

Kyle chuckles and looks at Batpool. "You don't know me do ya, kid?" Kyle asked, he tries to grab Batpool, but instead, Batpool grabs Kyle's hand.

"Let go you prick!"
Kyle could sense a feeling of danger in Batpool. He tries to punch him, but Batpool, bashes his foot against Kyle's balls.

"AHHH YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!"

Batpool grabs Kyle and throws him onto the road. People screaming in horror as he crashes down on the hard road. He looks up and Batpool jumps on Kyle's chest, crushing his rib cage.
Kyle spits out blood. Batpool kicks Kyle in the face with a hard kick, Kyle stops holding back and punches Batpool in the air; charging up a super red punch, capable of nuking a town, his golden gloves, given by God himself. Glows red, the power of evil coursing through his veins.
Batpool parry's the punch with an uppercut to his hand. Kyle's eyes widen in shock. Batpool punches Kyle to the ground, he gets sent back down in almost an instant and strikes hard down in grass ground.
Kyle looks up to see Batpool coming at him once again, he tries to react but no use. Batpool punches Kyle in the face, his whole fucking skull breaking. Kyle screams in pain, not even Mason, the man who's equal with Kyle, could make him feel such pain. He face gushing out blood.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FUCKING FAMILY AND FRIENDS, YOU LITTLE QUEER" Kyle yelled loudly, his voice echoing around and hurting peoples ear drums. Blue Bolt and Ninja Woman, who were watching from far enough, get affected by this loud echo. Batpool not showing a bit of affection by Kyle's scream. He grabs Kyle's head and kicks him hard with his knee. Kyle's brain hits the back of his head hard, he falls over and knocked out.

Blue Bolt was still able to sense the power Batpool holds. The energy of a purple eyes is strong energy like he's never felt before
"He's definitely different from us," Blue Bolt says.