Chapter 7: Mr. Hosea?

2 days has passed.
Evan, sitting on the couch; thinking about Zach. Is he alive? He didn't know.

"Evan, that guy. He's awake in the basement," Sophie said, they had the man who attacked Sophie during that night.
"Good.." Evan said, he went down to the basement with Sophie where they see the man. He was tied up, he had a mocap suit, some tech on the sleeves that Sophie cut off and examined. The man looked to be around his 40's. He sat in the chair tied tightly, they had barbed wire on his legs, cutting his legs. Hacker, was the man's villain name. He worked with Mr. Saber.
"How did you know about the mission?" Evan asked, giving a deadly stare into Hackers dark brown eyes.
"Ronny told me. I was working with him, he said he would pay well as long as I destroyed the silent alarm and killed your shit head of a sister. But I fled and your mom, who's a total mi- . . ." Before Hacker could call Taki a milf, Evan shoved the barb wire deeper into his leg, he could feel it hit his bone. "AHHH!!!" He screamed, "STOP- I'LL TALK!!!" He yelled.
"Good..." Evan said, pulling the barb wire out.
"Like I said... your mom knocked me out, Ronny was gonna pay me, Stretch came out of nowhere! I thought Ronny was gonna scam me, so I told Saber about the little idea. Your uncle, I have no idea about where he is-.." Hacker explained, blood leaking from his legs.
"I don't wanna kill you.. but if you tell anybody about my family, my identity, where I live; there will not be a single place on Earth you can hide to elude me, got it?" Evan threatened, he had a throwing axe on him in a small holster.
"How fast ar-..." Hacker gets cut off, as Evan throws the axe towards the wall in under a second. "Holy shit..."
"Remember... Batpool won't kill you. Evan Baez will, REMEMBER THE NAME!!!" He yelled.
Hacker, who now felt fear by a damn 13 year old, fell back on the chair.
"Get him out of here. Break his shit or keep it, I'm going to try to find Zach," Evan said, he thinks for a moment, where would he be..? He walks out and goes outside.

Evan, gets a call from Camilla; picking up, he hears a worried voice from her.
"Cam? What's wrong?!" He asked worryingly.
"Evan! I have a duo singing competition soon.. Nathan is a horrible singer! I need you to... well- help me.." She explained, hyperventilating.
"Hey it's alright! I can help you, when do you need me?" He asked.
"Next week on Tuesday, 4:00pm," Camilla said, now calming down.
"Alright, I'll be there," Evan said, "See ya later Cam," they end the call.

Evan puts on his mask and starts swinging around the city. The cold breezing air in Evan's red hair. People looking up and noticing the new young hero above, people take pictures and some start cheering. After a while, Evan lands in a park; walking around, he sees a man robbing an old black man; without hesitation, Evan charges at the robber and kicks him down to the ground. The robber looks at Evan in the eyes, seeing the white eyelids on the mask, he could see the demon inside through the eyelids, the robber quickly ran off not before throwing the wallet to Evan.

Evan picks up the wallet, handing it back to the old man.
"Here you go sir," Evan said.
"Awww.. why thank you young man" The old man said. "I'm Mr. Hosea, and you are, my friend?"
"Batpool! The new young superhero!" He replied, trying to seem happy and friendly without showing his upset mood.
"Heh, how old are ya? You sound pretty young," Mr. Hosea asked.
Evan sighs, "I'm 13- yeah, I know I'm very young but this is something I've always wanted to do!" He said.
"Aye, I ain't judging, boy," Mr. Hosea replied, he began to cough badly.
"Are you alright sir?!" Evan asked, trying to help Mr. Hosea.
"I'm alright, boy, just getting old.. that damn Reaper finally comes to collect my soul after taking my wife; soon I'll see Rebecca again.." Mr. Hosea said, wiping a tear that was falling down his cheek.
"I'm very sorry to hear that sir.." Evan said.
"It's alright now boy, she's resting better now.. the doctor said I only have a week left to live, I just wanna live these 7 days in peace." Mr. Hosea explained.
"I'll protect you for those 7 days sir. Any family around?" Evan asked.
"No.. my kids are off in the UK, living a better life than this place, I'm millionaire who's been donating to them just so my great grandchildren can go off to college. Soon, old daddy's about to just fall down 6ft under, but as long as I can see Rebecca I'm happy..." Hosea said with a smile.