El Capitxn

Y/N's POV

When the window rolled down and you were met with Yoongi's cat eyes and gummy smile, you squealed like a little pig that was being chased. It got a laugh out of him and you immediately ran to the car, entered through the passenger's side on the back, did the door check and threw yourself at Yoongi.

He didn't hesitate and held you tight, burying his face in your hair and inhaling deep. Your smell was intoxicating and he was addicted. “Hi, baby.”

“Yoongi!” You squeezed the life out of him. Being back in his arms was like being able to breathe again and you hadn't even realized that you weren't breathing. “What are you doing here? I thought we couldn't do this today?” You squished him again, you didn't want to let go.

Yoongi laughed and squeezed back. “You didn't think some stupid shit like the news would keep me from seeing you, did you? Baby, I'd take shirtless photos and post them for the world to see if it meant that I got to walk you home.”

He meant it too and you knew that showing skin was where he drew the line. “You'll do no such thing,” you said, pulling back and pecking his lips, “you said those are girlfriend perks.”

“They are.”

It hit you then that you were being obnoxiously sweet with Seojun in the car and you blushed. Immediately you sat back and put your seatbelt on, with Yoongi grabbing your hand at once.

“Mianheyo, Seojun-ssi! You shouldn't need to see this.”

When you looked up and found a very different pair of eyes looking at you through the rearview mirror and smiling, you flinched. Yoongi held your hand tighter and chuckled.

“It's alright, Miss Y/LN. It's nice to see that you're happy to see my bro.” You were not going to lie, that voice was like warm honey down a sore throat and his eyes were mesmerizing.

“Y/N, baby, I'd like you to meet Yi Jeong, or, El Capitxn, as you know him. It's thanks to him that I got to pick you up today. He's our partner in crime.” He smiled at his bro through the mirror, “Yi Jeong, this amazing woman is my Y/N, she's your fan.”

There were so many things you wanted to ask Yoongi but you were speechless. This had caught you in a curve and was way outside your comfort zone. But Yoongi was with you and by the looks of it, he had gone through a lot of trouble to be able to see you today.

“Okay…I…wait. Let me get my bearings.”

Neither man said anything. They went serious as you took your deep breaths, El Capitxn just kept driving.

“Where are we going?” You asked.

“To the station. Han drove one of my unknown cars there and he will escort us from there. Yi Jeong's place is near that station, so he agreed to give us a ride.” Yoongi was giving you time to process, breathing in time with you. When you nodded, he continued. “This was the only way we figured I could pick you up today. It was Hobi's idea, actually, because we can't risk Seojun being associated with you just now. I'm sorry, we have to talk about that too.”

“Gwenchana. I had already thought about that, so did Huang-ssi,” Yoongi made a face and you caught Yi Jeong's questioning look in the mirror. “You just took me by surprise, that's all.”

With a little shake of your head you were back to normal and could finally say a proper hello.

“Hi, Yi Jeong-ssi. It's a pleasure to meet you. I don't know what I did to get a celebrity to give me a ride, but I'm honored. Thank you for your help.” You bowed as best as you could from the backseat, granted it was a big backseat, but still.