Seventeen

Not edited

Angelica

After my classes ended my brother texted and told me to come home, so we could talk. "So you think we're siblings?" I glanced at Wesley. "There's a possibility. If what your mom told you is true then, yes we are." "Damn." He whispered. "What is it?" "This is your place?" He pointed. "It was my parents' home we inherited it after they passed." "I'm sorry." I shook my head. "No worries." After parking we headed inside, and I went into the living room only to freeze at the sight. "What are you two doing here? With my brothers? And the house is still intact." The questions tumbled out of me.

"Come sit down," Christian said. "No. What is it?" I asked. "Baby come sit down," Tez repeated. "No, just tell me whatever it is." They all looked at each other. "Mom and Dad are alive," Ricky said gently. I stared at him wide-eyed before laughing. "What the hell are you talking about?" I did end up sitting down as they explained that our parents were alive, and they had been in contact with them for the last month or so. "They want to see you."

"No." I shook my head crossing my arms. "You want answers, right? Then you need to go see them." Ricky tried to reason but there was no way I could see them. "No. why can't you two just talk to them then come and tell me." They both sighed. "They want to see you. You have questions. You should just go see them and get your answers." I stared at them before Tez asked for a minute alone. We went into the room off the side. They sat down watching me. "Let it out." I glanced at Christian. "How long have you two known?" "We just found the same as you." I shook my head. "They've been alive this whole time and let us struggle and grieve them."

Tez stood hugging me. I took a minute to calm down. "I don't want to talk to them." "I know and I get it, and I'd never ask you to do something you don't want to, you know that." I nodded my head. "But Wesley and his brother deserve some type of conclusion to this and so do you," Tez spoke. I tensed in his hold before stepping back. "Baby—,"

"Where is Jayden?" The question left my lips before they both realized the same thing. "Angel?" Christian stood but I was already storming back into the living room. "Where is Jayden?" Wesley looked at me confused as did James, but Ricky scratched his head. "Who's Jayden?" Wesley asked. "Our baby brother." "Oh shit." He muttered. "Angie he's—," Christian's arm wrapped around my center holding me back. "He is fine." "No, he isn't you left him with our lying ass parents." I snapped.

"I just want it noted I was not involved in that." James made sure to say, "You're a jackass." I turned and headed for the door. "Bring yall asses on," I yelled.

==

"Is there a reason we can't go in?" Christian asked as we followed Ricky's car. "She doesn't want you to stop her from swinging on someone." Tez threw out. he wasn't completely wrong, but I knew my parents wouldn't let them in their house.

"Did we forget they don't like you?" I answered as we headed up the path to a gate, waiting for it to open. We pulled up to a huge compound. "So this is where you grew up?" Wesley questioned. "No. I've never been here before" I said getting out. I followed my brothers' up to the front door before the door opened.

"Oh, my goodness. Angelica." She whispered. I held my hand up stopping her. "I'm just here to get some answers after that's all." My mother looked stunned for a minute before her face twisted. "You may be upset but don't forget I am still your mother." She took that tone that used to scare me.

"If you can't be at least cordial then don't come in." My jaw clenched. "Fine." I agreed nodding my head. "Good, follow me into the living room." I looked at Ricky and James as they shook their heads at me. I glanced back at the twins as they sat in the car.