Nine

Angelica

"I'll see y'all tomorrow," I said as I stood next to Ricky's truck. I glanced over at Ricky and James as they whispered to each other. "Look at Maya," Lala said pointing behind me. I turned to see Maya and PJ cheesing from ear to ear. "The Moreau men strike again." Kassi teased. I chuckled. "Maya let's go!" Ricky called as he and James got in the car. I rolled my eyes as I turned back to Kassi and Lala. Kassi sighed and Lala shook her head. "Annoying asses," Kassi mumbled. "Your little friends are waiting for you," Lala said smirking.

I turned looking around until I saw them leaning against a black truck. "Welp," I mumbled as they walked over. "You ready baby?" Christian asked. "Mhm," I said nodding my head. The twins each hugged Lala and Kassi. "You three have fun. Remember to use protection." Kassi teased. I felt my face warm at her words as the twins chuckled. "Bye guys," Maya said as she walked over to the car. We said our goodbyes again before we went our separate ways.

I was sitting in the passenger seat staring out the window until Christian spoke. "So how much more do your brothers hate us?" he asked. I chuckled. "I think it's gone up about 50%. Given the fact that you fucked their sister at your mom's birthday party." I said looking at him. Cortez chuckled. "That's not all on me, though." He countered. I rolled my eyes. "Yes, it is," I said. I glanced back at Tez seeing him already looking at me. "So, I take it you're going to—" "Fuck you." He finished for me. "I mean it's only fair, no?" He asked.

I clenched my thighs at the look in his eyes. "I guess so," I said. "I'm not going to go as rough as I had originally planned but I promise you'll feel me in the morning." He said. My eyes widened at his words before I turned and looked at Christian who just smirked. "What? Why do you look so surprised?" Christian said. "I expect you to say something like that, not you," I said looking back at Cortez. "A lot has changed," Tez said. "So, what you're saying is I'm in danger?" I asked. "I'm sure you will be but not tonight," Tez said. My eyes widened. "Well shit," I mumbled.

--

I was lying on Tez's bed when he walked in closing the door. "I'm sure Christian told you how sorry we were for fighting at your job," Tez said from where he stood. I nodded my head. "And I told him I was sorry for not communicating my issues properly with you two," I said. He nodded his head as he pulled his shirt off. "We aren't children anymore, Angelica." He spoke calmly. There was no anger in his voice or on his face as he looked at me.

"I know that," I told him. "You have a problem you talk to us like an adult because not only speaking for myself but Christian also. We really want this relationship to work." He said as he undid his belt. "I-I do too," I whispered as he stripped. He walked towards the bed crawling towards me before he ended up hovering over me. I looked up at him. "Then I want it known now that if you ignore us again—we promise to make our presence known. And there will be no mercy." He whispered.

Omniscient

Angelica threw her head back as she rode Cortez's face. He had pulled her onto his face holding her place as he lapped at her folds. He held her tightly in place as he tongued her pussy down not letting up. "Please Tez." She cried trying to get out of his hold. He only hummed as he kept going. Angelica leaned forward gripping the headboard as another orgasm was ripped from her body. "Fuck, baby." She whined out.

He gave her pussy small licks before he kissed her lips. He flipped her so he was hovering over her seeing her juices visibly coating his lips. "You look so pretty, baby." He whispered as his hands sank between her legs. He began to toy with her slit watching as her mouth parted. "So, fucking beautiful, mamas," Cortez whispered as he leaned in to kiss her lips.

Angelica s arms wrapped around his neck as the kiss grew sloppy. She broke the kiss gasping as his thumb pressed on her clit drawing a circle. "T-Tez—." She whispered. "What baby? That shit feels good, doesn't it? Yeah, cum for me, princess." He spoke. Her legs clamped down on his arms, but he kept moving his fingers working her up as she rode out her orgasm.