Chapter 5

Author's Note:

Both abiraa- Ru and Abhimaan scene will be written bit please be patient as it would come as the story progresses , in the next chapter , or whenever..but both interaction will be written..... 

Ru Rohit will be written as a flash back sometime but as the story progresses ru Rohit scenes will also be written.. please be patient

As I sat there , on that median I opened my purse, it was empty as my life...

The skies were getting darker and darker , by the moment and slowly freezing my body sending chill wind down my spine..

But I did not have the energy to even stand up, Somewhere I thought it was better to freeze to death if possible was a better option, nobody would not even notice...

My teeth started to jitter in cold , as I rubbed my hands on my shoulders I felt a warm cloth near my arms...I flinched and looked back ...

Abhiraa...I told you to go..... I said and turned back...But it was not Abhira.. It was an elderly man wrapped in shawl...If I remember correctly it was the same person I met at the Birla hospital entrance who I could not figure out who, coz the shawl is more or less the same, Ahhh!!! I don't know.....

I stood up and turned He was wearing a full hand wollen swater and a pant and none seem to tell me he was a securtity guard by any means , he was rich for sure....the wrinkles on his face and eyes... clearly stated how old he was ....

I unwrapped the blanket around my arms and gave him....

Thanks sir, but I don't need this I said as I stretched my hand holding the blanket...to which he gave me a warm smile...

I don't know what but something in him , his voice, his smile soothed me...strange!!!

He came near me and cupped my face to my surprise , as a instinct I threw his hands off my face and walked back...

Don't worry beta...I am not here to harm you...You just don't know who am I , Don't you?? He asked

I was already tired and numb, I was not going to play detective anymore, I had enough...and was about to leave...

I Don't worry this much beta, you will get the job... I heard his voice a little louder but it did crackle due to his age..

Who is he??Why is he concerned about my job?? I wondered ...

As I was about to turn and ask him I saw him get into a Mercedes and go ..

Before I could come out of these thoughts, I saw Abhiraa running behind the car with a stone in a hand...

Oh..God!! Pagal ladki...What is she doing?? Why is she still following her?? Wait , if she throws the stone at the car, Who will pay?? Damn!! This Girl!! I rubbed my forehead and immediated ran behind her ...

Abhiraa...Stop...Abhiraaa........

I finally could hear her yelling and cussing... How dare you take my Di??? You bastard, What do you think?? She is alone...

My eyes welled up as I ran behind her , hoping to catch her...What did I do to deserve her?? May be Abhinav ji's genes were speaking out of her...The warmth, the love he gave....

Man, This girl is fast..I paced up a little and caught her up some how...

I grabbed the stone...at first instinct she yelled at me and pushed me off, making the stone slip away from both hand and rolled onto the road...

Leave me , My sister is getting kidnapped...I she yelled..

We both gasped for some air and that's when I guess this cute little sister of mine realised I was the one behind her...

I am safe, Abhiraa Don't throw the stone...I told you na....to.... go back I said trying to breath..

She threw herself on me hugging me tight..

Although at some corner of my heart want to feel good my guilty heart immediately pushed her away...

I told you to go back.... I told her in a loud voice..

Why is she not leaving me alone?? Is she not upset with me?? Like she should?? Why is she this adamant?? And finally why is she so loving?? I wondered...

I know you have no money, ruhi ..... uptill this she was confident and then slowly uttered a Di , and I did noticed that..

We will find a hotel and stay na, Don't worry I have informed B. Nanu and Badi maa ....

Wait you said you were looking for me..

No actually I lied I am in Armaans house..

I held my head ...What is this girl made of .....I wondered....

If we had a normal sibling bond , I would have yelled at her for her carelessness , but I Do not have the liberty nor the relationship now...

***************

I saw Ruhi didi in her eyes....After Maa... I had found someone who she mentioned, and told storues about ....

She was not the Ru maa said... Her mischief ..her giggles ..the fun person I imagined her to be had worn out ...

To be honest , I don't know how I feel about the situation of her being Armaan's Ex...

On one hand I see how lost and hurt she is by all this drama, on the other hand there is my marriage for the name sake of it atleast up till now...

Do I love Armaan?? Am I possessive about Armaan?? Do I need this marriage to work?? I don't know....

Presently One of the three persons, only one of the three persons who maa talked about is alive and is walking away from me ....and that's paining me more ..

AS I try hold her one more time , she walks back, I don't care about the drama , I just want her as my elder sister...I sighed..

*********

They both were just staring at each other lost in their thoughts ..

One wanting to give solace , other wanting Ittoo badly yet backing away not wanting to hurt anyone more..

Hope you like this part..

Drop in your thoughts and vote it up...