Chapter 6

Swarna (I again forgot what she calls her) ...Abhira mere saath hai.... I said calling from her phone for I knew very well that If I call from my phone no one would care.. and would never answer my phone...

Abhira tere saath kya kar rahi hai.... Patah ai Armaan kitna pareshaan hai yeha......Aur tu ab use kya manipulate kar rahi hai.... She asked all annoyed...

I was so done for the day ..as I gripped her phone tight...

She is with me safe , ask Armaan to come and get her.... I said...

Armaan Kyun?? Taki tu use mile sake???

I hit my forehead hearing and cringing at her words ....

Dekhiye aap ko jisse bejna hai bejiye par please abhira ko lekar jaaye... I said as I cut the call before I could hear one more rubbish from her...

If only they knew I never loved anybody , Not Armaan , Not Rohit ...I loved none...

Everything was a part of plan...Par chodo , Ab kya hi fyada hai...

Agar believe karengi toh bhi try karna ka point hai..par ab.... As all these thoughts engulfed my mind I saw Abira biting the dupatta on her hands that I had tied together ...

Yes Indeed I had to tie her hands with her dupatta...

Varna kya lagta hai main iski phone se call kar paati...

I sighed...

And loseened the last knot on the dupatta that was wet by now by her opening other knots with her mouth...

Todhi derr wait nahi kar Sakthi thi...Pura duppataa ab gheela ho chuka hai...Bacche ki tarah... I told holding the dupatta at tip two fingers..

Bachi?? Mein???

Main na lawyer banne wali hoon!! LLB!!

Par akal abhi bhi LLB nahi LKG wali hi hai... I retorted..

Badi behen ke liye unke choti behen hamesha bacche toh hote hai... She started to mumble...

I bit my teeth...and controlled myself and made her sat down on the median...

Dekho Abhira, Na main tumhari did hoon..Na tum meri behan ho..

No sister in the world does what I did to you...

An Affair...With your husband??!?!?!

Bolne main bhi cringe lagta hai!!!(patha nahi Itv wale likh kaise lete hain yeh sab , then we writers have to samateify these rubbish).

Before I could complete...

A black car stopped behind us...

Armaan in his suit walked up straight to Abhira and shook her by her shoulders...

Patha bhi hai main kitna tension main aagaya tha.....kaha chod kar chali gayi mujhe....

I smiled at those words...I am glad in the world where toxicity only was present, Abhira found Armaan...

It was just a second , before Armaan reinstated his words...

I made tumhare B. Nanu...Poddar family ko sabko... He adjusted himself...

The way he saw Abhira, something in me said That he had surely fallen for her...And Somewhere in my heart a new solace also birthed..Durring the period I fake dated him, He never looked at me like that ...

Even during that period, I knew He never loved me ..maybe he had an infactuation on me and I wanted enter the Poddar house and I used it...

Par then...Abhira got married to Armaan and I in my fit for getting on my plan on..I said an yes to Rohit's Marriage..

But all that is said and done now...

I could see them fighting like Tom and Jerry ....

And that's the time I should vanish into the unending darkness I decided and walked away from them as silently as possible...

Tum kyu aaye yaha....

Toh koun aata...

B.nanu..jo abh abhi hospital aayein...ya...daadisa...best hai....

Dadisa.... Abhira asked all panicked....

Vo bhi gusse main hain kya...

Nahi nahi..bahut khush hai vo..

Khushi?? Haa...hob hi sakthe main unki favourite bahu bhi nahi hoon...

Haa????kya?? chalo ab ghar chalo..sab wait kar rahe hain..

Nahi waise bhi main favourite bahu toh nahi hoon... abhira hopped like kid....

Main toh Ru di ke saath... She turned and saw her....

Abhira's Pov

Di...di...di.......didi... didi.... I yelled into the darkness and there was no sign of her...

Before I could say a thing or react I felt Armaan's hands around my waist and with a force he lifted me and made me sit in the front seat and put on my seat belt....

And rushed to the other side and drove off the car...

I wanted to resist, The way he carried me and put me in my seat , yeah he put me in my seat,

Am I that weightless...??!! I wondered as I glared into in his burning red eyes that looked at me with anger....

One minute???

Why is he angry?? Its not like I am his real wife and he loves me???

Oh....Daant padi hogi heavy.... And I accidently laughed..a little out..angering him more...

As I gaze through the night lights and wind...

Only one thing was in my mind...

I will not let Ru Di go like this?? I will not leave you stranded like I was left alone with my mumma...

********

Back to Ruhi's POV

I have come a long way from them...but how much ever farther I go the pain never seems to subdue...

I held my head...

My plan was not successful, vo hai hi...But now Iam also stranded ....

Maybe my karma I am getting back to make you and vo Akshara stranded , but I was a child...

Again B.Nanu could have handled it better...

Chodo ab....

**********

One stranded in midst of violent sea one wanting to be solacing shore ..

What will happen

All in Next Parts..

This part might  seem small..As i am trying to get back to writing seems I have lost it...

Drop in your thoughts and vote it up