CH 1: SNEAKING OUT OF THE PALACE

One day, there was a young lady named Shinobu. She was as graceful as a butterfly and everyone admired her. She still gets hate because they said she was mean but whatever, she really wasn't, she just likes to tease and be as savage at times!

Shinobu stared out of the window of her bedroom and glanced at the morning view out of boredom. When she slowly grew up, she realized she wasn't able to have a childhood like other children. They get to be free unlike her stuck in the castle because they're worried she might get kidnapped. She's 18 now and still this? What a bummer..

She sighed and decided to try for the first time in her life. She knows she can protect herself and not get caught at all. She was all confident about this. It isn't like as if she was going to be far? She's just going to the nearby village so what could possibly go wrong?

"Maybe, I'll take this long cloak and wear it. That way, nobody will be ever to recognize me! If I fail to prevent myself from getting caught, I should run away quickly back." Shinobu stated.

Quickly, she took the black cloak and locked her bedroom. She put it on and covered her head with the cloak's hood. It fit her perfectly and she was glad to get this on her 15th birthday, three years ago. It was oversized for her when she was younger but now it fit her, how lucky she is.

She took some daggers too incase since danger can come nearby at times. She inserted it into the cloak's pocket and wore casual clothing, no Royal attire.

She took the rope from her storage and then left it hanging out her window. She was ready. And there.. She slid down swiftly while spinning around. She landed and dried her sweaty hands.

"Whew! Luckily, I didn't fall. It would be easier for the Royal guards to detect me escaping.." She mumbled.

She sneakily ran around trying to find an isolated area where she would be able to exit and after a while of going through bushes and tip-toeing cautiously, she found it. Perfect, no guards around.

The wall was high but there were bricks she could climb up with. She carefully went up and after minutes, she did it! She jumped down the tall, grey brick wall and landed on the grass as careful as a cat.

She ran before any guards would find her and she saw the village ahead of her awaiting her. Her eyes widened at the beauty of the village and smiled softly as a butterfly landed on her shoulder.

The village wasn't as amazing as the castle but whatever, she was glad to see the astonishing village.. Finally out of her cage!

Step by step.. Getting closer.. Hmm, it's kind of exhausting to get there.

She took out a bottle of water and drank it as she sat down on a hill in front of the village. In about 14 more minutes and she would arrive in the village. Hopefully, nobody will recognize her.. No one will find out right?

"Here starts my new journey!" Shinobu exclaimed in clear excitement with a bright smile as she stoop up cheerfully. Her day has finally come.

She then finished drinking her bottle of water and put it in her backpack again, hidden inside of her cloak. She went with full determination on her face as if she was a little girl happy for her first day of school.

─────────────────────────────────

Hello! Call me Rae, I'm new into writing stories in wattpad so I deeply apologize for the short effort. I promise I did put effort into this and please don't hate on it.

You can add some suggestions for more chapters, I have chapter two planned but not chapter three and the others.

Goodbye, I'll see you next chapter readers! :)

Silly little cutie patooties 🫶🫶