CH 4: DEJA VU

The next morning..

The birds chirped and the butterflies flew past as they went around the castle gracefully in peace. Sounds of the servants working and small snores.. The small snores came from her but she stopped once she yawned, making Giyuu wake up but only glancing at her awake. They looked at each other as if nothing happened until Shinobu realized the awkward position she was in with him.

                                     •      •      •

"KYA!─" her squeal was immediately covered by his palm and she slowly calmed herself down to look at him straight in the eyes. Her beautiful purple eyes meeting his dull ocean blue eyes. She sat up the bed and covered her face in embarrassment as Giyuu spoke up to her.

"Thank you very much for treating my wounds.." He exclaimed.

"Ah! It wasn't a big deal. I'm great in medical treatment and I'm also a pharmaceutical student." She claimed truthfully.

"By the way.. How did you get those wounds?" She questioned.

Staying silent at her question, he turned away as he was not willing to answer it because he was not ready to share about his truly awful step-mother. She understood the silence but was really curious how so.. She stayed silent and nodded as she respected his decision. He glanced back at her and nodded but then began to think about something he possibly might want to say again but he lost the words.. Never mind, he got it again.. What is playing in his mind you ask? Well.. Umm.. It's kind of..

Salmon daikon.

Salmon daikon.

Salmon daikon.

Salmon daikon Salmon daikon Salmon daikon SALMON DAIKON SALMON DAIKON SALMON DAIKON  SALMON DAIKON SALMON DAIKON SALMON DAIKON SALMON DAIKON SALMON DAIKON SALMON DAIKON SALMON DAIKON SALMON DAIKON SALMON DAIKON SALMON DAIKON SALMON DAIKON SALMON DAIKON SALMON DAIKON SALMON DAIKON SALMON DAIKON SALMON DAIKON SALMON DAIKON SALMON DAIKON SALMON DAIKON

S A L M O N  D A I K O N ! ! ! ! !

How did that come into his brain? Let's just say that he can smell Salmon Daikon from the Royal kitchen and he started to smile.. Creepily. It gave Shinobu a disgusted smile and suggested him to cover it which embarrassed him like really so much that he could explode. He apologized while scratching the nape of his neck nervously.

Though, for a moment Shinobu giggled which gave him some sort of.. Deja Vu.

Hehehe!.. Nee-san is just gonna marry (fiance's name). Then later, all of us can go to the fields together! Nothing bad is going to happen. Don't worry so much, Giyuu!

Who.. Right. She was then murdered by men in black suits and only he survived in the wedding... Unfortunately.. Awful.. He covered his face and started to sob at the memory slightly as it hurt him so much which made Shinobu flinch and immediately embrace him in a gentle manner to comfort him.

"Hey it's okay, it's alright. Let it out on me, it's okay." Shinobu comforted in a pleasant tone.

She stroked his head like a pet's gently as he just sobbed on her and held her tighter, not knowing how he was acting too informal towards someone as Royal as her.

Soon, the strokes got comforting and made Giyuu stop crying and only resting on her as he enjoyed the sensation of her soft, delicate hand stroking the very top of his head gently. He sighed started to feel sleepy as if he was casted with a spell by her intentionally. She hummed something and silently but Giyuu was close so he heard but also sleptnas she hummed her admiring song. He slept on her with tears dried on his eyes after his tight grasp stopped hugging tighter when he fell asleep comfortably.

"Aww, he's adora─KOCHOU SHINOBU! GET YOURSELF TOGETHER! You posssibly couldn't like him already, we just met." She thought as she slapped her cheek.

─────────────────────────────────

My favorite pookie wookie lookie rookie mookie cookies

My favorite pookie wookie lookie rookie mookie cookies. GIYUSHINO IS 🔛🔝

CHANGE MY MIND!! (Impossible, I love Giyushino with all my life)

Rae out!