CH 5: FOUND OUT

After a few lovely hours later, Shinobu brought Giyuu their breakfast secretly to the bedroom and ate together on the floor. They equally shared about each other's difficulty in life and she collected the empty dishes of their breakfast once they finished. He had to eat in her bedroom or else he might get caught. They locked the bedroom door so no one could enter where Giyuu was currently in.

One time.. Shinobu forgot to lock the door.

None of them noticed.

Until..

creeaakk...

•       •       •

"Ummm fu─" Shinobu was caught off by Kanae's surprised words.

"Shinobu! Who's he? Why's he playing snakes and ladders with you? Aren't you supposed to get ready for the ball next week from now? How did you let a stranger in the house? What in the world happened?!"

"Nee-san, I just want a friend! I dislike most of the servants and he's actually a friend of mine close to me! You're just lucky you get the prince the wind cause that's the freaking prince you've been daydreaming about for years and years! Nee-san, he's a freaking growling Chihuahua!"

Giyuu stayed silent as he rolled the dices and moved 8 steps forward. There was a rule if someone got the same number on both dices, that specific person gets to play it again and since Giyuu got both, he rolled it again, moving it 9 steps forward only to go down since he landed where the snake was.

"Damn it, I really want to win this.."

He thought, he poked Shinobu's finger just like how she usually does to tease and catch his attention so he poked her arm instead to grab more of her attention.

"Ah! Right." Shinobu rolled the dice and got 3 and 6 so she moved 9 steps forward. Kanae observed from the doorway and watched over their new friendship together which interested her very much.

"Nee-san, can you please keep this a secret? I promise I will help you decide a dress later when you're going with prince Shinazugawa." She pleaded.

"Okay! I'll let that.. But I won't stop thinking you both are kind of cute together!"

Their skin turned red as a tomato and Kanae giggled as she teased the both of them. Giyuu and Kanae were the same age for that was something they found out later on.

"Aww! Two little lovebirdiess~ chirp chirp!~" she teased again which made Shinobu cover her face and Giyuu look away to cover his quite flustered face. It wasn't really clear but he was still quite flattered.

After that, Kanae left the room and reminded Shinobu that she was a princess. Not a normal child.

She sighed and glanced back at Giyuu, making eye contact. Their faces were just around 9 cm away from each other.. Kanae would probably bring them closer if she could as a tease. But they just met so it wasn't that good if they quickened up things.

"Lady Kochou─"

"No, stop calling me that Tomioka-san. Just call me Shinobu, it isn't like that we're not friends!"

"We.. Are friends? If you're suggesting me not to act formal, do you just call me by my first name or what?.." Giyuu asked as he raised an eyebrow which made it difficult for Shinobu to answer.

"I.. Guess so.. Anyways, I'll help you wrap up and get out of here." She stood up and wore her black cloak. She had duties to fulfill and it was understandable since she is a Royal unlike hhim