CH 3: INTERACTION

They only stayed silent and breathed but she tried to stand the fact he was really close to her and she was almost becoming a tomato. She claimed herself down once he properly stood.

"Sorry, I've just been checking if the they and the dog are gone. Sorry for acting informal, Lady Kochou." Giyuu apologized.

He bowed down in respect and she was surprised of his words and act yet she smiled softly.

"You may stand, there's no need to act too formal." She giggled.

"What brings you here to this village?"

"Well.. I've never been out of the castle and I want to know what's out of my walls. It's amazing.."

He only nodded and listened to her speak and as time passes, she would start to tease him once she found out he had no friends at all but they were atleast getting closer now, right?

Well, there was one thing that kind of annoyed him but not much.. It was just a part of her teasing..

•  •  •

Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke

Endless poking from her it was..

Soon, she had to go before her parents or sisters would notice she had been missing. Giyuu nodded and let her leave but he took her wrist before she could continue walking ahead.

"Lady Kochou.. Will we meet again?" He asked.

"I hope we do!" She smiled warm and gently upon him.

Shinobu then left Giyuu as he walked back to his own house.

─────────────────────────────────

clash!!

sigh..

Once again, hit by another glass of wine just because he unobeyed.. Well not exactly for today. He was the one to meet the lovely Royal and his step-mother was as jealous.

"How could you?! You should've left her and brought me to her, peasant!" She argued.

Giyuu said nothing in silence letting the blood flow. He was pretty used to this but unusually, he held on to his wounds since it was pretty deep. It was clear his own step-mother was too jealous that she had actually hurt him.

"Sorry, step-mother." He said in a faint tone before passing out.

thud

"Ugh, so weak. I wish I had never adopted a son like you at a young age.. You're so useless!" His step-mother said in a disgusted tone.

A few hours later..

Giyuu's body was laying somewhere.. Not in his house anymore.. Nor a hospital.. A soft white couch feeling like all of his wounds were now treated. He slowly opened his eyes and sat up. He looked to the left and saw Shinobu sleeping in her bed which made him realize a lot of things.

Shinobu was sleeping peacefully and Giyuu stared at her. He didn't understand though. Why did a peasant like him get treated by a Royal princess unlike the others who didn't stand a chance.

"How did I get here?.." He thought.

He looked around and was quite amazed by her Royal bedroom. It looked so comfy and he didn't even have ever experienced something so pleasant.