1

dahlia's pov
i get an urgent text from smurf and curse. it's not even 8 am. i huff and dress in

i head to the Cody house and walk in asking "what's so important i had to wake up before 8-" i freeze in the kitchen seeing not only pope is home

i head to the Cody house and walk in asking "what's so important i had to wake up before 8-" i freeze in the kitchen seeing not only pope is home...but J is here too. pope grins which isn't usual for him but not unusual for me to see. "Lia" he greets and i pull him into a tight hug "you're home" having needed pope these past few years. despite him being older he and julia were my family...before julia fucked my then boyfriend and had J. she says J could be anybody's...but he looks just like Baz. it's something i could never fully forgive her for.

he hugs me tighter "i'm here Lia" i've visited a lot through the years but i never had the heart to tell him just what happened. no one knows but Smurf that J could be Baz's. it took a while but i ended up letting baz back in. we got back together and everything was fine...until catherine came knocking and telling him she was pregnant and it was his. now they're together and have a daughter. and he flaunts them in my fucking face any time he can get.

i was so fucking pissed at baz when he told me what happened on that job and andy being arrested. smurf says "Dahlia this is-" i cut her off and smile at J "J." and he smiles "hi aunt Lia" hugging me. craig asks "you know this kid?" "im the only one who stuck around for julia...despite everything. i couldn't leave her knowing her habits and that she was pregnant" i say. and i ask J who i offered a room in my home multiple times and refused to leave her "what are you doing here? Julia would have a fit" stroking his hair gently checking him over. he looks down "mom OD'D." fuck. i hug him "im so sorry J" he nods and i say "you can stay with me kid" loving smurf but not wanting her to change this baby boy into something else to manipulate. i don't want him like pope or baz or any of the other boys. not only that i know they're gonna fuck with him. it's in their nature.

baz speaks up "no. you don't know this kid" it's your kid baz. you'd be saying something completely different if you knew. i roll my eyes "i basically raised him. julia was too out of it most of the time. you don't know him but i do. he's a good kid" j says "i can't impose. i can stay here" to my offer. i nod "if you ever change your mind you have my number and address" he nods "thank you" andy takes my arm and he says "i believe we have a lot to catch up on" i nod with a smile "cmon"

craig's pov
damn she's so fucking hot. perfect. she doesn't mind getting her hands dirty. baz would kick my teeth in if i so much as flirt too much with her. which isn't fair. baz treated her like shit and has a kid out of his cheating on her and none of us are allowed to have her if we want? bull shit. deran slaps my shoulder "you're looking at her ass. baz would kill you" i roll my eyes "ain't right or fair man. baz cheats on her and he still feels he can warn us away? she'd beat his ass if she knew" he chuckles "that's his ex" i nod "ex. he's let us have em before what's so different about now? besides she fuckin hates him. first he cheats with julia and now has a kid with catherine." "he's protecting her from you and your shit" he points out. i roll my eyes "she does coke too" he snaps "keep your voice down baz will have an aneurysm if he knew" "she deserves better man" i huff watching her and pope.

popes pov
i sit and listen in anger. not only did he cheat with julia. but he fucked my high school sweetheart catherine and got her pregnant behind her back?! i'm the only one that truly knows but there's a chance that Lia might not be able to have kids. endometriosis and PCOS. she's been suffering in silence for years now. she didn't tell baz because she didn't want him leaving her as a result of the news. i say "i'm gonna kill him" she grabs my hand "it's just how things are now" "no. he doesn't get to break you" i snap. she chuckles "andy we all know me being broken is what lead me to him and you guys to begin with"

i kiss her head and say "you meet anyone else?" just wanting that for her. for her to be happy. her and i are the same. bi polar. she doesn't have OCD. but she has her fertility issues and anxiety as well. she's the little sister i never had. baz doesn't deserve her. he never has.

she shakes her head "baz has me on a tight leash. even when i hate him and we're not together he still has control" smoking. i scoff "good thing im here to cut you loose ain't it?" she chuckles "good luck andy." "surprised you haven't beat his ass before" i chuckle. she replies "why do you think his face is bruised? prick is with her and has a family and still tries to get in my fucking pants." rage simmers in my veins. "he what? after what he had done?" she nods "yup. usually use craig or deran as an escape" i note how she reacts saying craig's name. she likes him. ha. "you and craig?" i ask. maybe she could be what cleans him the fuck up. she scoffs "never. baz almost has an aneurysm when i sit on his and even derans laps. i'm pretty sure he's threatened them as well. guess i'm destined to die alone or his...fucked up huh?"

i turn her to me "i'm home now. why didn't you tell me it was like this?" "what could you have done from the inside andy? huh? stress and get caught slipping and die in there, that's what. i was fine" "being prisoner to your cheating ex isn't fine. you're already a prisoner to your own body. you shouldn't be his prisoner too. fuck that. we're having a party. pick up whatever dude or chick tickles your fancy and go for it. fuck baz" i tell her knowing she's bi as well. she chuckles "i'm telling you it ain't a good idea andy" "i don't care. he doesn't get to control you after what he had done. fuck that. i'll deal with baz. climb craig if that's what you'd really like. it ain't up to him" i tell her and she laughs "thanks...it's been a while since i've laughed and felt this free pope" i kiss her head "glad im home" knowing she needed me just as much as i needed her.