Couples

Sasuke went to his cabin after that conversation where Karin was waiting for him.

Hi!!! Karin said standing up from the couch.

What are you doing here, Sasuke asked.

I'm here to meet you, she replied.

For what?? He asked moving to his chair.

It's my birthday so I'm inviting you to the party, Karin replied.

Sorry, I'm busy, he said sitting on his chair and started watching files on his laptop.

Come on!! Everyone is coming, Karin replied moving towards him.

I'm not coming, he said staring into her eyes.

You're coming!!! She replied closing the laptop.

Leave, or else I'll call the security, Sasuke said.

I celebrated your birthday and distributed sweets to everyone here and you can't come to the party only, Karin asked.

I didn't ask you for that...

Sasuke said and Karin was a little upset or pretending to be upset.

Listen, you can have a party with everyone, you'll be only bored if I come so have fun and leave, Sasuke said.

Karin pushed his chair to the wall and put both her hands on his chair's hand caging him.

What!!! Sasuke asked.

You're a lawyer how's this fair that I celebrated your birthday and you can't come with me, Karin replied.

I don't want to come...

Sasuke said and Karin moved her head towards him.

Don't....don't touch me....move...

Sasuke said being uncomfortable with the closeness.

I know you don't like to be touched, Karin said. "But I won't move until you agree to come...", She added moving towards him more, making him more uncomfortable.

Some people gathered around his cabin and was staring at them making Sasuke more uncomfortable.

Fine!!! He shouted averting his face don't want to be touched and then she moved back to her place.

See, if you had agreed nicely, why would I have to do this? She said with a smile.

Sasuke sighed.

When did I have to arrive?? Sasuke asked.

Right now!! If you're free, Karin replied.

Fine!! Let's go!! Sasuke said taking his car keys.
____________________

Hello, ma'am, Sai said with a smile.

Your case is closed. You're free now, so what are you doing here, Ino asked.

That's the reason I'm not free anymore, Sai replied. "So now this is the only place I can come", He added and she stared at him.

Wanna meet Sir!! Ino asked not wanting to react.

No!!! Not at all, I wanted to meet you only, Sai replied again with a smile.

If you don't want to talk about anything business then please leave, Ino said leaving from there.

Wait, actually, I wanted to thank you...for your help..., Sai said.

There is nothing to thank for... It was my job!! Ino replied and was about to leave.

Wait, uhm...can..I have your number, please... Sai said with a smile and she was so indifferent.

Only for business, like a family lawyer...I mean if I got arrested for something in future then I can contact you right??? Sai added.

What??? Are you a criminal so you are so sure that you'll be arrested in future, Ino asked.

No, I'm really a nice boy... I never break the law and I fulfil all my duties as a citizen I'm single and I never had a girlfriend or crush....

Sai said and she stared at him and wanted to reply but She got a call from Sasuke so she picked it up.

Excuse me...okay sir, no problem...

What happened?? Sai asked.

Nothing, he is going out so he asked me to handle the rest of the work, you may leave... She replied.

He is coming outside...

Sai asked and she nodded.

What!!!

Sai took her hand, dragged her with himself and sat under a table.

What are you doing?? Ino shouted pushing him harshly.

Shh!!! I don't want him to watch me here,  Sai replied.

Why??? She asked.

He is scary, I can't face him and I don't even know how would he react after knowing that I'm here to impress you...he is scary... Sai replied without realising what he said.

How can you fight for someone you like when you're this much scared?? Ino asked.

I'm not scared of anyone in this world except him..... I can fight with anyone in this world for someone I love.... Sai replied.

Can you fight with yourself??? Ino asked and stood up from there leaving him confused.

You're somehow related to Sir, that's why I am leaving if you try to do this again, I'll call the police, Ino said and left.
________________________

Naruto was staring at the girl from afar. She was indulged in her books so much didn't pay any attention to anything.

Naruto somehow was feeling connected to her, wanted to know her more... And as it's Naruto, who does what he likes, went to her.

Hey, Naruto said and she looked at him from her book with her beautiful eyes.

Excuse me, she said looking around if he was talking to her.

Her voice was also cute just like her.

Uhm...actually..I saw you that day when you saved a puppy from the drains...., Naruto said.

So?

She asked and Naruto was at a loss for words.

So, it was great, I also wanted to help it but I was stuck in the car so...I couldn't,

Naruto said and there were no expressions on her face.

That was the first time, Naruto was having problems talking with girls. He was the charm of college and everyone liked to talk to him, especially girls but this girl was not looking interested in him at all.

Actually...I don't think much I do what I like to do so when I saw you yesterday, I found you weird but cute so I wanted to know you more....

Naruto said and still no expressions at all.

Fine... She replied sitting from her chair.

Fine?? only this....

Naruto asked and she looked around ready to leave.

Wait, what's your name again?? Naruto asked.

She stared at him and picked her books up and started leaving or kind of running.

Hey, you forgot this!!! Naruto shouted picking up the key chain she had forgotten.

But she didn't stop she ran away from there.

Weird...Naruto said and put the key chain in his pocket.
____________________

So these three couples we would have in this story if everything goes nicely.

Vote comment and share.

Always be happy.
😊😊😊