Hopeless In Love

They took the advice and started following their crushes everywhere trying their best to pretend that they were not following them.

Why are you stalking me? Ino asked.

S-stalking!! It's not like that, Sai replied.

I guess, you didn't get it when I said I'd call the police, Ino said.

No, it's really not like that, I'm here to....uhm...yeah, I make your portrait so I wanted to give you one, Sai said showing her a portrait from his back.

You can open it....Sai said with a smile.

So, you are a painter?? She asked taking the gift.

No, it's just a hobby, I like to capture beautiful things in colours, thanks for your help once again, Sai said.

Fine, I accept your gift but it wasn't help it was my work so stop using it as an excuse and stop stalking me, Ino said and left.

Is she irritated?? Sai thought.
******************

I think it's working!! Sai exclaimed. "She looks irritated now" he added.

See, I told you, Karin said.

When did you become this good at flirting?? Naruto asked.

I'm your friend, after all, What about you?? Sai asked.

Nothing happened!!! I didn't see her again after that day, Naruto said looking at her key chain.

Who is this girl??, Karin asked.

I don't know her name.... Naruto said.

Don't even know her name!! Karin asked in shock.

Well, I saw her and she was weird but so beautiful...I don't know when I will get the chance to meet her again.... Naruto said and looked around to see the same girl.

It's her.... He said and both his friends noticed.

Hinata?? Sai asked.

You like Hinata.... Karin asked with confusion.

You both know her... Naruto asked and before he could get an answer Hinata was there.

Do you have my keychain?? Hinata asked so indifferently.

Y-yeah..you forgot that... He said returning the key chain.

She took the key chain from his hand and murmured a thanks.

No...problem...btw it's Naruto and you?? He asked extending his hand to shake.

Bye... Hinata said and left leaving him with his extending hand.

W-what's with her?? Naruto asked.

Nothing!!! Seriously, you only got her to have a crush on, Karin said.

Why? And how did you guys know her?? Naruto asked.

She is Hinata Hyuga from the law department, and she is famous, Sai said.

Famous for what?? Naruto asked.

Famous for rejecting proposals... Karin said and Naruto was confused.

Proposals?? Naruto asked.

Yeah...She rejects every single boy that comes to propose to her, Sai replied.

Huh!!! Why? Naruto asked.

Who knows?? Maybe because she is smart and thinks highly of her, Karin said.

Or maybe she is waiting for the right one, for me, Naruto said standing up from the chair.

Shit!! I even lost the souvenir I had from her, Naruto said.