Self Punishment

Sasuke went to the woman from the first chapter.

How's your son now?? Sasuke asked hiding his wrist.

Did you hurt yourself?? The woman asked and Sasuke laughed.

You know me very well, I think one cut is so deep that it won't stop bleeding, it needs stitches, he replied and the woman stared at him.

You should go to the hospital, The woman said.

I don't like hospitals besides you're quite good at this, Sasuke replied and the woman sighed.

The woman came with the first aid box and started treating his wound.

Why are you doing this to yourself, What if anything happens to you?? The woman shouted.

Don't worry, I won't die this easily, and see, I didn't cut my wrist to kill myself, it's just for fun, Sasuke said showing her his wound.

You should stop hurting yourself, isn't it a crime?? the woman said while cleaning his wound.

It's not self-harm it's a self-punishment, Sasuke said.

Why?? Why do you need to punish yourself?? That was-

Let's just....not talk about that!!, Sasuke cut her off and the woman was upset.

It's ok, I don't feel pain, I just bleed and no one dies from this little blood, Sasuke said.

Why don't you consult a psychiatrist, The woman said after the stitches are done.

That's why I came here, Sasuke said with a smile.

What?? I'm not a psychiatrist, the woman replied.

You should find a reason to live happily, you deserve that, The woman said after some time.

No, I don't, I....only deserve this pain, this blood and I deserve the most painful death ever, Sasuke said.

And you don't worry about me, I won't kill myself, you just take care of yourself and your son, Sasuke added before leaving.

************************
Why didn't you propose to her when you had a chance, Karin asked.

I don't know, I felt like she didn't want to get proposed, Naruto replied.

What?? Who feels like that?? Karin said.

I don't know, and honestly, I'm not sure what if she rejects me, Naruto said.

From when did you start caring about rejection?? Karin asked.

I don't know!!!, I just don't want to lose her, I guess I'm serious about her, Naruto replied.

You don't know about Sakura... You don't know about your feelings...then what do you know exactly, Baka, Karin said.

What is Baka?? She also called me that, Naruto said.

Of course she did, you're one, Karin replied.

Sasuke hadn't talked to me since that day and when I went to meet him today he wasn't in the office, Karin said.

I miss him so much!!! She added.

Why did you go to meet him?? Naruto asked.

To propose him or what?? Karin replied.

Seriously Karin, I didn't propose her even once and you...

So what?? It's your fault that you're thinking too much, just go and get rejected, what a big deal?? Karin cut her off.

Wow!! I'm not an idiot like you and what do you mean by "get rejected" she can say yes too, Naruto said.

You know what, let me give you an awesome idea, just go and ask her, "The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" then if she ignores you and changes the subject that means it's a no but you guys are still friends, Karin replied.

Revengeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें