Chapter 2

Recap : "Wait! I forgot to exchange books with him!"

THIRD PERSON'S POV:
Lia looked at her in surprise.

"You have his book with you?!How?"
Lia asked as Yeji raised her brows in pride.

"Actually when we both bumped into each other."
Yeji said with a proud smile.

"Let's go, I'll get to see him again!"
Yeji said in excitement and Karina smiled. Both of them left the class.

There was a slight problem. Yep, a slight one. They weren't able to find Yeonjun.

"How the hell is this a SLIGHT problem?!"
Yeji yelled while looking into the camera, more specifically glaring at the author.

"What that place could be where intelligent guys like him go?"
Lia said and started pondering and Yeji's smile grew wider.

"Library!"
She said and both of them started jumping in excitement.

Both of them made their way towards the library and entered the library and got mesmerized. Lia got mesmerized by how big the library was and Yeji was mesmerized at Yeonjun's sight.

Lia was looking at the library until she got dragged away by Yeji. Yeji stopped in front of Yeonjun who didn't even bother to look up at her.

"Yeonjun."
Yeonjun looked up to see Yeji smiling at him. He suddenly got up and left. Yeji looked at him go away in surprise while Lia was in disbelief.

"Who the hell does he think he is?!"
Lia raised her voice and Yeji felt everyone's eyes so she just dragged her from the library.

"Yeonjun!"
Yeji yelled Yeonjun's name in the hallway. Yeonjun who was earlier walking stopped after he heard his name.

He turned around and looked at Yeji while raising his brows as is he's asking "What's it?"

Yeji quickly showed the novel to him and Yeonjun rolled his eyes and continued to walk.

"I have the same book."
Yeonjun said while looking at the book he was holding but got shocked after seeing "Her Obsession" by -YASHASVI-

"Self promotion at its finest."
Yeonjun said while looking at the author and sighed.

"I think our books got exchanged."
He said and turned around to see Yeji looking at him with disappointed expressions.

He started walking towards her and Yeji, after seeing Yeonjun walking towards her felt like everything is in slow motion.

"Hwang Yeji."
Hearing her name from Yeonjun was music to Yeji's ears.

He motioned the book towards her but Yeji was busy looking at Yeonjun. Lia noticed Yeji and took the book from his hands.

He then motioned his hand forward and Yeji was ready to hold his hand.

"My book?"
He asked snapping her out of trance.

"Oh right!"
She said and gave him his book back.

With that Yeonjun left Yeji who was still busy day dreaming.

"I've to go to the Fashion club, I'll meet you after an hour."
Saying that, Lia left. Yeji started walking towards her next class until she heard a voice.

"Hey Yeji!"
Yeji turned around to see the boy from morning.

"Oh hi! What's your name?"
Yeji asked.

"Choi Soobin."
He said with a smile.

"Are you new here?"
Yeji asked as Soobin nodded.

"Yes, I'm a transfer student from Australia."
He said and Yeji looked at him in surprise.

"Really? Yeonjun's from Australia too!"
Yeji said.

"Oh yes, Yeonjun. He's my best friend so-"
His words got interrupted by an over excited Yeji.

"Really?! He's your best friend?!"
Yeji stopped walking as Soobin noticed how happy she looked at the mention of Yeonjun.

His smile dropped and he lowered his head. Yeji noticed his expressions and tried to look at his face.

"What happened?"
She questioned and saw Soobin smiling.

"Nothing."
He said as he started walking again and Yeji followed.

"So Yeji, wanna go to the cafeteria? We don't have any lecture for now."
Soobin said as Yeji agreed too.

Both of them entered the cafeteria and sat on a vacant table.

"So Soobin, tell me something about yourself!"
Yeji initiated a conversation. Soobin smiled at her.

"I'm Choi Soobin, my dad runs real estate business with Yeonjun's dad. They're business partners and that's why we're close."
Soobin introduced.

"Tell me something about yourself too."
Soobin said and Yeji clasped her hands.

"My family might not be rich as you all but they're the most warm and welcoming. I have mom, dad, uncle, aunt, my little cousin, and aunt's sister in our family."
Yeji said.

"Also, my little cousin might give you the best life advices and the best part is that he's just eight!"
Yeji said and Soobin laughed.

"You're really lucky, living in luxury and comfort!"
Yeji said but Soobin lowered his head. He had a bitter smile.

"No, that's not true."
He said and Yeji looked at him in confusion.

"You're the one that's lucky."
He said forcing a smile.

"Being with your loved ones and having good memories is the greatest luxury that I can't afford."