Chapter 19

Recap : ".....I just wish that she forgives me."

YEJI'S POV:

I was noticing Lia ever since she came back from Yeonjun's house. Something was off and it was bugging me but I decided to let her handle it. I noticed our dorm getting nearer and Yeonjun finally stopped the car. I was about to get out of the car but stopped when I saw Lia still sitting inside the car.

"Lia?"
I called her and she got startled and stared at me in confusion.

"What is it?"
She asked and I became more worried.

"We've reached!"
I told and she looked at her surroundings and nodded.

"Yeah right."
Saying that she got out of the car and closed the door to the backseat along with me.

We started walking and I noticed something off with her walking style too. She seemed fragile. I then looked back and saw Yeonjun looking at me. He nodded at me with a smile but I was too worried about Lia so I just decided to walk to our dorm.

Just as I reached the dorm room, I was shocked to see the condition of the room. I saw Lia in front of her almirah taking out dresses. Many were on the floor and bed.

"What the hell?!"
I said as soon as I realized the miserable condition of our room.

"Oh, I was thinking about making the dress design now."
Lia said while turning towards me. I saw that Lia had a measuring tape around her neck with scissors in her one hand and she had a dress in her other hand.

"Sure."
I said and sat on my bed. I took out my laptop and started searching for researching Wikipedia. I've always wanted to be a medicine researcher and I used to keep myself upto date with the new researches but since today was a really hectic day so I felt my eyes getting heavy. I looked at bandage on my hand with a smile and switched the laptop off and slept in no time.

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

When Lia returned from the kitchen with a cup of coffee, she saw Yeji sleeping as she smiled at her sleeping figure. She looked at her for a few minutes with a smile.

"It can't affect our friendship. I would never let anyone come between our friendship. No matter how much I like him."
Lia thought to herself and started sketching on a rough page while sipping on some coffee.

Yeji woke up to the sound of her alarm clock. She expected to hear bustling noise from her kitchen as Lia used to wash dishes early in the morning but she was surprised when she didn't hear any sound from the kitchen. She turned to her right side to see Lia still sleeping on her bed. Yeji was shocked to see her still sleeping so she went towards her to wake her up.

As soon as Yeji's skin contacted Lia's, she looked at her in concern and put her hand on Lia's forehead just to realise that it was burning.

"Oh god she has a fever!"
Yeji said to herself and her eyes fell on the crumbled pieces of paper on which Lia drew designs and she saw a coffee mug too.

"I think she slept really late."
She said to herself and quickly rushed to the kitchen put an ice bag on Lia's forehead.

Meanwhile in college, Yeonjun and Soobin were already in their class eagerly waiting for Yeji and Lia to come but their smile faded when they saw the professor entering the class.

Both attended the first lecture and walked out of the lecture room together but weren't speaking a word to each other.

"Do you have any idea where Yeji is?"
Yeonjun finally asked Soobin who looked at him in disbelief.

"Do I look I know?!"
Soobin said with frustration.

"Where's Lia though?"
Soobin said while Yeonjun who was already glaring at him.

"Are you kidding me?!"
Yeonjun said to Soobin and both groaned in frustration.

"Where's Yeji? Oh damn- wait! WHY DO I EVEN CARE?!"
Yeonjun thought to himself.

"Why didn't she come? Is she that mad at me?"
Soobin was drowned in his own thoughts too.

Both were thinking about this and weren't looking in their friend. Both stepped out of their thoughts after Yeonjun stumbled into someone. After looking at the person, a huge smile got plastered on Yeonjun's face but he hid quickly.

Soobin's heart started racing but as he looked beside Yeji, he didn't find the person he was looking for.

"Hey Yeji, Where's Lia?"
Soobin asked Yeji which made her look at him in surprise.

"Oh well, she's staying back. She had a high fever."
Yeji explained but Soobin's eyes were left wide open.

"What?! She has a fever? How? Is she alright?"
Soobin blurted out all these questions in one go making Yeonjun look at him in shock but Yeji had a different smile after hearing Soobin say all that.

"Don't worry, she's alright and I think we only have two lectures ahead."
She said while looking at Soobin with a teasing smile which got unnoticed by Soobin but Yeonjun noticed it and he smiled too.

The three made their way to the lecture hall and attended the next lecture.

Meanwhile back in the dorm, Lia was laying on the bed staring at the ceiling. She then rubbed her eyes and sat on the bed and felt like her head was spinning. She composed herself and took a warm and quick shower in order to not catch any cold again. She then sat on her bed and started sketching on a rough paper but something was bothering. She scribbled on the paper and threw it away at a corner where a heap of used papers was already present.

"I need seaweed soup!"
Lia thought to herself but couldn't stand up due to weakness and made a pout. She then looked at the door where she heard footsteps and a huge smile took over her face.

"Let's ask Yeji to make it!"
She said excitedly and stood at the door only to hear the doorbell ring as she opened the door happily.

"Yeji can you— S-Soobin?!"