Chapter 4

Recap : "Yeonjun! Would you like to join us?"

THIRD PERSON'S POV:
Yeonjun turned around with not-so-pleased expressions. Soobin knew that he was going to deny.

"Actually Yeji, he-"
Before Soobin could even complete, Yeonjun said in between.

"Sure."
He said as he put his car keys inside his pocket and took Soobin's car keys from him and even sat inside the car and Soobin was still in dilemma. He was standing in the same position. Yeonjun honked the car horn to get Soobin out of the world he just landed on.

"Get in already!"
Yeonjun said in frustration. Yeji and Lia were already sitting on the backseat.

Soobin opened the door and sat inside. He was still shocked that Yeonjun agreed so easily while he had to convince him for like hundred times to get him go somewhere.

"Where to?"
Yeonjun asked.

"Burberry store."
Soobin said casually. Yeji and Lia looked at Soobin in surprise.

"I think you should go for the Givenchy."
Yeonjun said and their heads turned towards Yeonjun's direction simultaneously.

"So we'll go to the Givenchy store and if we don't find anything suitable then to the Louis Vuitton one."
Soobin said and their heads were again looking at his direction. Both of them were shocked at them arguing over which brand they should shop for.

"Perks of being rich."
Lia whispered to Yeji.

Soon, the car stopped in front of a big Givenchy store. They all got out from the car while Lia and Yeji were mesmerized at the sight of that store. Though, they have shopped from these stores but Soobin and Yeonjun always go to these ones.

The four of them went inside as they were welcomed by a staff lady. They all were at the men's section with different coats and tuxedos. It didn't take long for Lia's fashion designer personality to come out. She started looking at each piece of clothing closely.

"Woah, she seems so serious."
Yeonjun said.

"Yes, she's really good at fashion designing and she's also the leader of fashion club!"
Yeji said proudly and Yeonjun looked at her and walked away from there. Yeji looked at him in disbelief. She was a little hurt by his action so she lowered her head and stood beside Soobin.

"What's wrong?"
He asked while reading her expressions but before she could say anything, Lia came up with a black tuxedo and matching formals with a formal waistcoat of same colour and a royal blue tie.

She handed them to Soobin and told him to go to the dressing room. Soobin went inside the dressing room while Lia and Yeji started waiting for him.

Yeji was walking here and there until someone held her hand. She looked up to see Yeonjun. Yeji forgot to blink when she saw him.

"Yeji, I just want to apologize for what I did, I didn't mean to ignore you. I'm not that comfortable around new people so please forgive me, I didn't mean to ignore you!"
Yeonjun said. Before Yeji could say anything else, they heard Lia's voice.

"WHAT THE HELL?!"
They saw Lia yelling.

"What's wrong with you!"
Yeji yelled at Lia who was looking at a specific direction in surprise. Yeji looked at Soobin who was wearing the suit and this time, he had his glasses off making him look like a whole different person.

"Woah, you look like a model!"
Yeji said, getting mesmerized at his sight.

"Really, I hate to say it but you're currently mogging me."
Yeonjun said while looking at an awkward Soobin standing there with his spectacles in his hands as Lia told him not to wear them.

"Realise what fashion can actually do?"
Lia said proudly.

Soobin came up to Lia and put his hands on her shoulders and she felt as if her heart skipped a beat.

"You're amazing Lia!"
He said happily but Lia was still in shock.

"I've an idea! Let's go to ice cream parlour after this!"
Yeji said taking Lia out of trance.

"I like the idea of it!"
Soobin said while looking at Yeji with a wide smile which Lia noticed too.

After purchasing clothes for Soobin, which wasn't a difficult task as Lia was there, they all went to the car and this time, Soobin sat on the driver's seat.

Lia and Yeji were still away from the car until an idea struck in Lia's mind.

"I'll go and sit on the front seat so you get to sit with Yeonjun!"
Lia explained as Yeji gave her a thumbs up.

Lia ran as fast as the speed of light and got inside the passenger's seat quickly while Yeonjun, who was planning on sitting on that seat, looked at her in surprise.

"Hey! What was that?"
Yeonjun asked, in a rather angry tone.

"Oh! That, I get motion sickness in the backseat so it's better for me to sit here!"
Lia made up an excuse and Yeonjun sat on the backseat followed by Yeji.

Soobin drove off. While driving, he was looking in the front mirror with a smile.

An idea struck in his mind as he looked at Lia and Yeji.

"Lia and Yeji, would you both like to come to our reunion party?"