𝐜𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬.

𝐏𝐒𝐘𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐇.

CHOI SIEUN CURSED HER FAMILY WHEN SHE WAS BORN

CHOI SIEUN CURSED HER FAMILY WHEN SHE WAS BORN. casted them into a life of social pariahs, constantly having to accommodate her, apologise for her, fix her problems for her. it was like she was born to cause hazards and an obstacle to a calm life.

on her third birthday, she slammed a kids head into the table for blowing out her candles.

when she was seven, sieun threw her tray of food onto a girl who bumped into her causing her to spill her soup.

at eleven, she choked a girl in the changing room because she took the last vacancy of shinee's show at mubank.

sieun stopped counting how many schools she moved to. why would she? it was the same cycle. she'd join a new school, someone would piss her off, leave them with broken bones, be expelled.

but on the 9th of october, three days before her 16th birthday; she managed to get worse. leaving five students, three guys and two girls with gashes, concussions, broken legs, ribs and a destroyed ego.

the fallout was nothing like she had seen. her family had to move to a completely different side of the country, where no one knew them and couldn't identify sieun's previous crimes.

but the internet lasts forever. and the videos of sieun grabbing a bat and bashing a girl's leg will remain on there. forever.

YOO JIMIN (karina)

as
CHOI SIEUN.
the psychopath.

everyone knew she was getting bullied. but why didn't they stop it? they could see the way they tormented her, pouring milk on her hair or tearing up her work.

they could all see it, yet in a class of 24, not a single person stepped in. she could hear the grating laughs from one of the girls, her pen clenched so hard beneath the pressure of her hand, ink spilling all over.