𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲.

if there was one perk for being labelled the resident psychopath, was that no one wanted to be near you

if there was one perk for being labelled the resident psychopath, was that no one wanted to be near you. afraid they'd catch your contagious 'psychopathy' or that they'd annoy them and you'd paralyse them permanently.

this came in especially handy on their school trip, to some random youth centre to 'calm their minds' when you'd rather be doing anything else.

sieun claimed two seats for herself, able to stretch her legs out over them and have a soft nap. she wasn't really sleeping - something ingrained into her after her 3rd school, you're is most likely to be attacked while sleeping - but she remained content in that.

she could hear the shouts from the rowdy group at the back, and if it wasn't for the teacher in front of her she would've thrown one of them out of the window.

seriously, you're in a cramped space with 20 other people; do us the favour and shut the fuck up. like a saint above, jin ha, shouted, "quiet! kyung jun is trying to sleep." he wasn't truly a saint, being a pain in her ass 24/7 with his badly bleached blonde hair.

they seemed to quieten down at that, though heo yeol at the back managed to bring the energy back up. sieun was able to doze off until the bus came to a stop, hearing whispers above her.

"you wake her!" the first voice came.

"but she might beat me up or something - she's a psycho! a crazy person. did you forget that video of hers?" the second voice chimed in.

"what video?"

"you haven't seen it?" they sounded shocked, "y'know, at her last school. she beat up 4 people with a rock and had to move from the area entirely."

"no way," the voice incredulous.

"yes! there's one video of her breaking one of their legs with a bat."

"we should of known she was insane, do you remember when she beat up kyung jun for taking da beom's lunch?"

more shocked voices and gasps started to talk, the gaggle of students growing bigger around her. sieun huffed to herself, opening her eyes, seeing people above her she didn't care to name. "if you don't move, i'll break your legs too."