𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿.

waking back up after being forced into a slumber was disorientating

waking back up after being forced into a slumber was disorientating. sieun's arms felt lifeless and lacking any strength, cold sweat trickling down her her forehead and a slight twitch in her eye.

she gradually rose, a soreness in her lower back from the slamming into the ground. she heard groans around her, her class mates probably waking up.

the blood splatter in front of her reminded that last night wasn't some sick sadistic dream. it was real. heo yeol died. heo yeol threw himself out of the window.

"what do we do about heo yeol?" a girl stuttered out, she looked familiar- probably one of his friends.

she received no answers, just fearful looks and trembling breaths.

"before the vote concluded, the police officer exerted their authority." a familiar, grating voice burst from the speakers.

is this... did she find out who joo woon was? she had never received confirmation on who he was or what happened to him.

she looked around for his face, finding him nowhere.

did she.....sieun heaved at the possibility of her killing someone. but she didn't know.

how could she have ever predicted that this game was a killing one, that her decisions held more power than before?

"choi joo won has been executed by the mafia. choi joo won was the mafia."

the word executed was heavy in the atmosphere. it lay on their shoulders, their backs like an unwanted weight. each syllable sending an irreversible impact that echoed the previous events.

"participants, please find the mafia and begin voting."

but if they voted-wouldn't someone die again?

"where is joo won?" yoon seo asked, yet not getting an answer.

nausea built in her sieun's stomach, bile crawling up her throat, searing and scalding her. she sprinted to the toilet to let loose, turning the corner in the corridor from everyone and dashing to the stalls.