𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗼.

sieun followed behind jung won and yoonseo, relaxing around the shared table in the middle

sieun followed behind jung won and yoonseo, relaxing around the shared table in the middle. she was still giddy from being considered someone's friend, yet she tried to remain nonchalant.

jung won opened up her laptop and began typing away while yoon seo opened her book from before. when she first saw yoon seo, innocent look on her face and bright eyes - she never thought she'd be the type to read such graphic novels. they were gory and dark, a harsh contrast to yoon seo.

sieun hummed in peace, staring at the ceiling, picking at her fingers.

bzzzz.

she frowned, who was texting her? did she suddenly get reception in here? pulling her phone from the bed she threw it on, she saw jung won and yoon seo look at their phones too. "did you guys get that too?" she asked.

they both nodded, "it looks like a random app." jung won said.

she opened it, greeted with a message. the screen was a dark red, reflecting throughout the dark room.

'welcome, the mafia game starts now. check your occupation now,'. sieun tapped on the screen once more, 'choi sieun, you are police officer.'

police? was this some game the class thought of? hut how did they download it onto her phone? no one ever came near her, let alone her things.

"it says i'm a civilian," yoon seo told them, looking back up.

"me too." she lied, jung won nodding in agreement.

'participants will be secretly assigned as civilians, a doctor, a police officer, and a mafia member. the doctor can prevent the execution of a chosen participant, and the police officer can uncover the occupation of a chosen player.'

civilians, the doctor, and the police officer are on the same team. participants, please identify the mafia and begin voting now.

sieun didn't want to stick out and have any pressure of her being the police officer. even it was just a random game; she'd rather not be held to the standard of getting the mafia out.