ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄʀʏ

Anastasia's pov:

"where are we going?"Erin panicked as she trailed behind me as I rushed down the stairs being rushed by paparazzi. "Ana I need too."she grunted as I was just set in getting through the crowd as I lead her through

"Miss McKagan!"the paparazzi shouted.

                                    "Anastasia what happened?

         "What was the verdict?"

                    "Is Steven Adler still a member??"

"Anastasia are you dating Slash?"another voice called out as camera flashed in my face surrounding me as I grabbed onto Erin pulling her through the crowd.

"get away from me."I muttered as the press still followed my every move.I was trapped.

"move!"I heard Slash grunt as people's heads in the crowd around me moved away and onto Slash as he broke through the crowd to me."Anastasia."
He said with that nervous,stupid look on his face as I tried to ignore him as I turned away.

"Ana wait!"Erin said as she stopped with a huge file in her hands as she tried to open it.

"what the f*ck is that?"I said as she continued fiddling with the envelope as we made it to the end of the stairs at the bottom of the courthouse,while I attempted to hail a cab.
Erin nudged me and pointed up to the top of the stairs as the paparazzi all turned around as everyone watched Axl exchange a hug with Stephanie Seymour who appeared as the press swarmed up there too them as they kissed,Erin's eyes were full of regret as she glanced down at the envelope she had been fumbling with.

"give me that."I said angrily snatching the envelope containing a file from Erin's hands,opening it up as I read through it as I gasped. "Erin..these are divorce papers?"I said confused.

"Axl gave them too me.."She said stunned.

"he's f*cking divorcing you?"I scoffed unsure on what to say.

"seems it."she sniffled numbly.

"oh Erin I'm so sorry."I said hugging her as she brushed me off.

"I'm just gonna go home,get my daughter and call my lawyer and process all this."Erin said shaking her head all flustered.

"Do you want me to come with you?"I said holding her.

"no..I'll be fine."She smiled as a cab approached as her eyes wandered to the side of me as I turned around to the bottom of the stairs where Slash sat on the last step. "you should talk to him."Erin advised as I sighed.

"talk about what?"I whispered.

"this?everything..Axl and I may be divorcing but I don't want you and Slash too."Erin chuckled

"I'm sure you're not done...for good."I said as the harsh reality dawned on me.

"It's been a long time,we need a break,if he wants a divorce he wants it...but I'm gonna ruin him."She smiled with a wink.

"that's my girl!"I cheered. "call me?"I asked as she agreed hugging me goodbye as I exhaled slowly before turning around to face Slash.

"Anastasia."He said effortlessly

"Saul."I said back in the same tone.

"my full name?"he said taken aback by my forwardness.

"you used my full name."I shrugged.

"we're not strangers Ana,even though you're acting like it."He said stepping closer until we were inches apart.

"what are you doing?Theres paparazzi swarming this place.And I don't even know what you're talking about!"I hummed.