one

January 11th 2024
Barcelona 🇪🇸

May 1st 2016 first time in history drafted a young lady at the age of 17 years old.

However, this young lady was cared by all and cheering from fanatics.

   Sara Luna Rosales within the time period as professional baseball player for Los Angeles Dodgers has remained untouched by her whereabouts of love and life.

    Sara Luna Rosales grew a Fandom for her realistic most interesting soul she is known for having the realistic personality despite not having social media to engage with her audience.

Sara Luna Rosales is a professional Baseball player for Los Angeles Dodgers as of May 1st 2016 her position is catcher, and outfield.

She was born in Barcelona Spain 🇪🇸 to a Spainard mother and her dad is Mexican descent from Zacatecas México.

Her mom is a really famous fashion designer in Spain and around the world.

Mom met dad in Mexico fell in love had Sara in Barcelona Spain.

How did Sara get into baseball?

Grew up in Barcelona but each summer she would spend in Mexico playing baseball until a dodger representative with a MLB representative went to draft Mexico talent.

2016 came she was in Barcelona Spain the news was headlines thick accent in Spanish then she played for wbc 2017 with mexico

2020 Tokyo Olympic mexico

Became us citizen

2023 wbc second time mexico
Her fandom grew stronger in Mexico 🇲🇽 came from Mexico to support the team and her.

She learned English from her teammates amongst the years

Outside of baseball she's head Athletic Trainer/physical therapist for team Mexico soccer

2018 she went viral for most gorgeous sideline.

2023 came during wbc that's when people learned that she's Mexican and spainsh because majority all mexico team were Mexican American

Grew a bond with the players grew a strong bond with Austin Barnes

Gold cup with Sara she multi tasking with baseball then she became interim coach won gold cup.

What about her love life?
  She was in a private relationship with Kim Taehyung of bts 2016-2021  until December 2021 when she found out that Jennie Kim snake into Taehyung relationship.

It's been two years single

All the members were like you did Sara wrong

2022 and 2023 were very hard for her but she smiled and thank God she was.

Kim Taehyung before enlisting he asked her to come to Korea to say goodbye.

The picture got re shared a bunch of times his closet friends and 💏 but of course people don't know that.

Now the dodger players amongst the years have tried to set her up with a MLB player but failed