seven

April 2nd 2024
Los Angeles >> Barcelona Spain 🇪🇸

At 12pm Dodgers released the statement

Greetings Dodgers Nation,

The following notice to come regarding our very own current active roster player. Sara Rosales has been experiencing panic and psychological anxiety since the start of spring training and her mental health is rising.

Although Sara was moving forward with her schedule by simultaneously taking action by preparing for the start of the 2024 season , we value our player's health as the most important issue.
Therefore, after deep discussions internally accompanied by professional medical measures, we have decided that it is needed for Sara to have sufficient time to focus on her recovery and rest.

After discussions with Sara herself and Dodgers firm, we inform you that sara will take a hiatus from baseball.

As the player organization we will provide the best procedures for Sara to recover in sufficient amount of time. We kindly ask for your love and support for sara full recovery and cannot wait to have you back in Dodger blue uniform.

MLB shared the statement

Angelfan commented on that post

A smile to the crowd but deep down she was dealing with panic. I do not blame her media up on their faces 24/7 japanese press can be harsh.

Everyone defending sara because of the press of Japan

"

Japanese press shared the statement

ドジャース・ネーションの皆さん、現在アクティブなロスター選手に関して次のお知らせが来ます。サラ・ロザレスはスプリングトレーニングの開始以来、パニックと心理的不安を経験しており、精神的健康は回復しています。サラ選手は2024年シーズン開幕に向けた準備と並行してスケジュールを進めておりましたが、弊社では選手の健康を最重要課題として重視しております。したがって、専門的な医学的措置を伴う内部での深い議論の結果、サラが回復と休息に集中するのに十分な時間が必要であると判断しました。サラ本人とドジャース事務所との協議の結果、サラが野球を休止することをお知らせします。選手団体としてサラ選手が十分な時間内に回復できるよう最善の手順を提供してまいります。サラの完全回復への愛とサポートをお願いし、ドジャースの青いユニフォームに戻ってくるのを待ちきれません。

Spanish

Saludos Dodgers Nation, El siguiente aviso llegará sobre nuestro actual plantel de jugadores activos. Sara Rosales ha estado experimentando pánico y ansiedad psicológica desde el inicio de los entrenamientos de primavera y su salud mental está mejorando.

Aunque Sara estaba avanzando con su agenda tomando medidas simultáneamente preparándose para el inicio de la temporada 2024, valoramos la salud de nuestras jugadoras como el tema más importante.

Por lo tanto, después de profundas discusiones internas acompañadas de medidas médicas profesionales, hemos decidido que es necesario que Sara tenga tiempo suficiente para concentrarse en su recuperación y descanso.
Después de conversaciones con la propia Sara y la firma de los Dodgers, les informamos que Sara se tomará un descanso del béisbol.
Como organización de jugadores, proporcionaremos los mejores procedimientos para que Sara se recupere en el tiempo suficiente.

Le pedimos amablemente su amor y apoyo para la recuperación total de Sara y estamos ansiosos por tenerla de regreso con el uniforme azul de los Dodgers.

TMZ

Los Angeles Dodgers players Sara Rosales will be taking a break from baseball due to her current mental health. Dodgers officials and her have decided to take a hiatus. How long the hiatus unknown

CNN
professional baseball player Sara entering 8th year to major league baseball has taken a pause after experiencing panic attacks during the start of spring training and onward her current mental health is a risk.

----

Sara has a two hr layover in Miami Florida then a long flight to Barcelona Spain a 9 hr flight her brother already there she's gonna take a nap in the plane to be on the time zone of Spain

---

Dodgers clubhouse talk

Mookie Betts: can we ask what's happening with Sara!

Dave Roberts: we discussed if it's best for Sara to pause and heal she hit rock bottom. You all thought she was okay she wasn't feeling well.

Freddie: can we ask what was one motive and how long the pause.

Dave Roberts: she's receiving death threats.

Let's do it for Sara! Sara really needs love right now and support ♥!

Chris taylor: it's serious if she's taking a hiatus we thought since she opened social media for the first time it was going to be a very bright start but we were wrong.

----

Alex vesia sent Sara a message

Hello Sara,

I apologize for my wife rumors she created in korea. I did not know what was going on until I eavesdrop in their conversation I hope that is not the reason for your hiatus.

I am very concerned for you

Sent

--

Chelsea:

Good afternoon Sara ♥

I am sorry past few days if you felt a different vibe from me and the disrespect towards you. There was a misunderstanding and false rumor amongst the wives was created by vesia wife in korea not sure if you are aware but last night saw that you are not in the right state of mind right now for gossip. I know you are not capable of something so stupid to possibly be courting Freddie or communicating since you don't use even social media you created one but haven't even used it. I like your life outside of social media

All I know all of you are in a player group chat that Freddie always laughing from everyone funny jokes but vesia wife was out of portion to harm me but harm you in the process I really do hope her lies is not a reason of your hiatus.

Sent

Sara still has her Spain passport.