three

January 25th 2024
Barcelona Spain

Sara.Rosales
Sara Luna Rosales

⚽️Fifa World Cup '18 & '22
🧡Olympics Tokyo '20
⚾️ Player for dodgers
💚Physical therapist @miseleccionmx
🇪🇦🇲🇽

All garoppolo brothers followed her account and all her cousins from Mexico/  friends bur she hasn't followed them back

When she's in Cali she resides with her uncle in a ranch property she has her own room.

She and her cousin started a duo group they are Barley making a name for themselves

Also, this the first time she's with her mom because she rather focus on her fashion than her own children.

That's why her brother lives in Mexico closer with our grandma considering her as real mom.

That's the reason why her dad taken her to Mexico so his mom can full fill  the role as mother what her own biological mother failed to do.

Her dad lives in Mexico/California he got his citizenship same year as Sara along with her brother but rather live in Mexico not once did her mom ever acknowledge Sara during baseball.

Sara bought a house in Barcelona Spain with her dad they used it when they don't want to arrive to the main house.

So when's baseball season ends she goes to Mexico then goes to Spain.

Dad says Spain will also hold a special place in his ♥ it was the birth place of both his kids.

at Spain with the garoppolo family

Garoppolo will be her date to the grammys because she's nominated her mom not gonna attend she's busy according to her.

Jimmy g dating Sara they confirmed their date mark two years on the 1st

She's will not be attending Dodger fest.

She lands to California wedensdsy with the garoppolo her dad left early back to Mexico for a gathering.

SueBaaby shared her Instagram for the first time.

She already shared a first opening

Sara.Rosales

Hello Los Angeles ♥

SueBaaby

When I can finally tag Sara

When I can finally tag Sara.Rosales ♥

Bobby_miller_15: did she really open an account???

Therealgavinlux: she finally did it!!

MLB did a story

Sara.Rosales finally opened a Instagram