six

April 1st 2024
Los Angeles California

Previously on last chapter

Freddie Freeman kissed Sara privately at Korea and it has been a very intense between them both when no one is looking or any cameras he shows comfort to her by hugging occasionally kissing her on the forhead

Sara barely holding on it sucks but she's been minding her business. She hasn't budge but she's very heartbreaking from when the court date to now more and things have been coming out from her once mother.

During the weekend Andrew found out the abruptly little discussion shohei had with Sara Dave knows because they overheard the players talk about it and they been observing her move.

---

Players arrives at 1pm some were already here she arrived in black dress in dark colors.

Everyone did the workout back to the clubhouse

Dave got his wife in the office

Dave Roberts: gonna be activity while we go do something important. Sara would please come with us.

Arrival to the office with Andrew and Dave wife.

Andrew: the reason we are gathered we are very worried that one saying smile out in the public but deep inside you are hurting.

Mrs Roberts: I can see it in your eyes

Dave Robert's: and so has Kershaw he informed us.

Andrew asked How are you

That broke her

Roberts and Andrew all could feel the pain.

Andrew: what did shohei do? You can tell us

Sara: are three things happening

First

My biological mother has never supported me in major league baseball since my debut in 2016. Wanting a mother figure when the darkest days occurred in November of last year but she was never there sadly.

Secondly,

shohei and I met in 2014
In 2021 we secretly got together privately
December he signed with us dodgers began to see things differently and January more signs but I shrugged them off so February 28 that night when he announced when I find out he cheated by a post.

March 5th against the angels when you all spotted had a accident to then learn I had a miscarriage-tears following-

March 21 eloped papers were finalized divorce.

Coming back to Los Angeles to find out my mom had another family in my hometown Barcelona Spain 🇪🇸 got a divorce and now I'm getting life threats more etc

That Sara showed them

So everything Came all together. I'm very overwhelmed with the press, the people in general.

I've hit my very lowest rate right now entering my 8th year in MLB not once did I ever was on IL and it really sucks that all over cruel people can damage you mentally.

I thought I can continue on  but thats what breaks me completely I cannot move on. I need to take a hiatus broke down crying and so have they.

Friedman went running to the clubhouse calling the medic team

Everyone had stopped what they were doing worried

She now has a oxygen mask and they went out

Andrew:
You are in a very tough position and my advice and I am sure roberts will agree it's for the best if you return second half of the season as much it will break fans and the players. You are in a very risky position and I am very concerned for you and your well-being. The team can adjust after all we do have some players can play multiple positions.