Season 1 Episode 5:Training, Eating & A Confession

I don't own Naruto, the Dragon Ball Franchise, or any of the characters or media put here.
_________________________________________

Two weeks have passed since Team 7 has passed their mission and have been going on missions since then.

...But in truth, it was nothing but chores requested by the villagers.

From painting houses, taking care of pets, to cleaning garages, they all did that.

Sakura and to a lesser extent, Satsuki would be annoyed by all this and would give a complaint to Kakashi about this to which he just waved them off and said to suck it up and deal with.

Menma on the other hand just didn't care. He just did everything he had to do and just left when each mission was over.

Today was Saturday 9.a.m. He and his Team were given the weekend off yesterday by the Hokage after their last "mission" of chores.

Right now he was meditating in the air above his island.

Within his mindscape, he has been fighting against 500 clones.

Each strike they threw at each other with all their force. Blow for blow, punch for punch, kick for kick, karate chop to karate chop, pushing themselves and their powers to their limits and groeing stronger.

Another hour of training and Menma landed on the ground. Then he opened his eyes and stretched before feeling the minor headache of his clones memories flooding in his head before it was gone. He got up and inwardly felt it.

The power. The overwhelming power within him. He smirked with pride. His strength has now surpassed that of all the angels. But even so...

Menma:I am nowhere near THAT guy's level.

The reason he knew about "that guy" was because the robots from the orb that Cell left back on the planet didn't just copied sampled the Ki Levels & powers of the enemies and other beings that showed up on the planet.

They also attached themselves into the bodies of a few of those beings as well.

Few of them being Whis, Beerus, Goku and Vegeta.

Whenever they were to come and leave Earth, the robots on them would replicate from their bodies and go looking for other Ki Levels to copy and sample. Once they do, they would return back into the bodies they were replicated from.

And of all the beings that the mini robots copied Ki levels and powers, "that guy" was the strongest.

And that guy was none other than Zen-O(Omni King) himself.

Zen-O is by far the strongest and most powerful being in all of the universes. And still is. If he were to fight him at his current level, he WILL be erased from existense. No arguments there.

Which is why he put a magic aura on him so that no one can sense his power regardless of how strong they are. That way he can continue to keep training his ass off to surpass Zen-o without issue.

Seeing that their was nothing else to do he dusted himself and teleported off the island.
_________________________________________

Later after he teleported back in his house then left to go to Ichiraku's.

As he was there, he was finishing his 8th bowl of ramen. When he put the bowl on the counter stacked with the others he said,

Menma:More please, Teuchi Jii-chan.

The old man from inside the stand