Season 1 Episode 10:Mission To Wave Part 5. Z-Warrior & Angel "Talk"

I don't own Naruto, DBZ or either of their characters.
_________________________________________

Menma and Vados were watching each other face to face. The the young man asked,

Menma:What are you doing here Vados? Why did you come after me?

Vados:Let me ask a question. How do you know my name?

Menma:Answer my question first. Why are you here and why did you attack me?

Vados:If you must know, I was spending my time overseeing my own universe. Then I felt a strong Ki signature here in one of the Earths of Universe 7. Since Whis no longer oversees the planets in it, I decided to look around a bit. And found you. A boy with the ability to use Ki in many millenia.

Menma:...Bullshit.

Vados:Hm? I haven't-

Menma:Oh come on Vados. I'm not a fool. I know you didn't sense anything from me. I would know because my power has been hidden very well. No one, not even someone at your level or Zeno's would be able to sense me unless I wanted them to. So tell me the truth. Why are you here?

Vados:...*sigh*... I am bored.

Menma looked at her dully.

Menma:.....Hah?

Vados:I am bored, okay? I remembered having a small chat with Whis a long time ago. He told me how "amusing" and "great" this Earth in Universe 7. So on a whim, I decided to come here. The few seconds I arrived here, I sensed for any Ki or Magic, but there was nothing. But, then I arrived here and saw you. I sensed no Ki or Magic from you, but you did give off a sense of... danger I just couldn't ignore.

Her face went from a bored look to a light glare aimed at him. Like the other Angels, she wasn't someome to take mortals too seriously, but if she couldn't sense any Ki or Magic from him, then it brings some sort of questions.

Vados:Who or what are you exactly?

Menma:Since you asked, might as well tell you. I am have Cell's DNA and power fused within me.

Vados eyes widened a little. She remembered that name from what Chronoa told her a long time ago.

Cell was a biological android created by Dr. Gero from the Red Ribbon Army and was destroyed by Son Gohan and the spirit of his father. Or at least mostly as Menma was standing in front of her and telling her this.

Vados:How did you aquire this power?

Menma:By chance. When Cell was sent into space by Gohan's Kamehameha, he seperated small bits of his technorganic flesh added with power and magic to create an undetectable orb with the remainder of his powers, genetic code, programming and memories into it and had it buried underground, collecting power until a host can be chosen to bond with it. And it somehow chose me. A nobody that was dying on the ground a long time ago that was tortured and killed by villagers many years ago.

That made the angel a little shocked. She felt bad for the boy but she hid it well.

Vados:I... I see. And why did you tell me this so easily? *smile*I could tell the others in my realm about you and your pow-...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She dropped her staff and shivered as she felt it. Menma's power.

He stared at her with an emotionless stare, letting out a small amount of Green and yellow Ki & Magical Aura aimed at her. Not to mention he used a little Magic to rob her of her powers and mask himself from anyone off Earth that would sense it.

The female Angel's teeth chattered lightly and Menma just stared at her. He took a step and she fell to the ground in fear. He undid the Aura and said,

Menma:Hmph. No. No. you won't.