Season 1 Episode 6:Mission To Wave Part 1

I don't own Naruto, DBZ or either of their characters.
_________________________________________

Five days have passed since Menma and Hinata became a couple.

After Team 7's "missions"(petty chores), they would spend their time training, go on dates or just taking a nap together in the woods in peace and quiet.

Speaking of which, today was his day off and he spent his time with her in peace and quiet by doing light sparring by her request and afterwords taking a rest.

He was sitting on a massive tree branch with Hinata lying on top of him and napping. He looked at her and saw a few strands of her hair out of place and brushed it aside seeing her sleeping face.

Even though he wouldn't fully show it, he liked this. The closeness he got from being with her like this. The peace, silence and the complete lack of pointless idiotic hostility that he would get from the villagers.

He then looked at the sky and saw that it was getting late. He sighed and said,

Menma:Looks like it time to go. Hinata. Oi Hinata. Wake up.

He nudges Hinata lightly and she woke up. She looked up to her boyfriend. She said,

Hinata:M...Menma-kun?

Menma:It's late. We need to go. We have missions tomorrow.

Hinata:O-Oh. Okay. But...

She leaned into his chest.

Hinata:...I-I'm too tired. Can...you carry me?

She blushed lightly and he rolled his eyes at her halfhearted attempt to trick him to carry her home. He simply said,

Menma:Sure.

He lifted her and put her on his back.

Menma:Hold on tight.

She did so and wrapped her arms around his neck. Then he jumped from tree to tree.

During the trip he looked down at all the people in the village and felt the inner rage and hatred they had for him from most of them.

He just ignored them. If they want to see as the Kyuubi, so be it. But if they try to mess with him or anyone he cares for, their dead.

When he saw the Hyuuga Mansion, he flickered along with Hinata on his back and landed a few feet from the gate setting Hinata on the ground.

She rubbed her eyes and said,

Hinata:*yawn*Thank you... Menma.

Menma:No problem.

He locked lips with her and she blushed madly with a smile before waving at him saying later, speed walking to the gate, opening it and closing it from behind.

Menma deadpanned and shook his head. Despite being stronger, she is still shy. But he smiled lightly as he liked that about her.

He walked away for a bit and when he truned to a corner and saw and sensed that no one around, he teleported back home.
_________________________________________

Morning came and Kakashi and Team 7 were in the Hokage Office with Hiruzen and Iruka and they were watching Tora the cat getting hugged to death by Shijimi, the wife of the Daimyo.

Sakura:*whispers*Christ. Is she trying to kill her cat?!

Satsuki:*whispers*That explains why she keeps running away.

Menma sighs at this. There was no denying the fact that the woman loves her cat, but she was very oblivious to her unintentional physical abuse. Oh well. Not his problem.