Season 1 Episode 8:Mission To Wave Part 3

I don't own Naruto, Dragon Ball Z or either of their characters.
_________________________________________

Later after the fight with Ameyuri, she was tied up to a tree with Charka Sealing Chains, thanks to Kakashi. She slowly woke up and said,

Ameyuri:Ugh. What...happened?

Then she saw the chains around her. She tried moving but she couldn't get out.

Ameyuri:D-Damn it! I can't get free!

Menma:Good.

She jolted as she saw Menma looking at her with her swords lying on the ground beside him and his teammates and Tazuna. But her eyes were more focused on Menma.

The cold looked he was giving her made her have a chill up her spine. But at the same time, she smiled.

Ameyuri:So it's you? You beat me kid. Well done.

Menma raised an eyebrow.

Menma:You aren't angry? I am a Genin and I beat you after all.

Ameyuri:Hardly. You are the first person, the first male to beat me in years. I have always wanted that. I couldn't be more happier.

Menma looked at her with both eyebrows lightly raised while Sakura and Satsuki were a little cautious about that.

Ameyuri:Also "Genin"? *scoff*Please. When you punched me, I can tell. You are WAY stronger than one. Or any other ninja. Aren't you?

Kakashi, Sakura and Satsuki looked at the woman in shock. To say that so easy, did she really believe that? They did see him defeat the Demon Brothers with ease and he did beat her in a single punch, but to say that he was way too strong to be thought as a Genin or a ninja at all? That was nuts.

Menma however, while stoic on the outside was lightly amused in the inside. Looks like someone finally got it. He shrugged and said,

Menma:Maybe, maybe not. Who knows?

Ameyuri:Heh. Cheeky little boy. But anyway, I'm tied up and at you and your team's mercy. Now what?

Menma:Work with us to help Tazuna and defeat Gatou.

Everyone else:EHHHHH?!

Ameyuri:W...Work with you? Why?

Naruto:Because you despise Gatou for what he and his highered mercenaries did to Wave. Don't deny it. You know I'm telling the truth. He may give you money but you know he'll try to have you killed.

Ameyuri:....

She really has no words for that. What point is there for her to do what that man asks of her? He his just using her to gain more control over the village.

Mrnma:Good, you realize it. So, what do you say?

She sighs and says,

Ameyuri:Fine. But I have one condition.

Naruto:And that is?

She smiled.

Ameyuri:You take me with all of you to Konoha afterwards.

Kakashi, Satsuki and Sakura: HAAAAAH?!

Kakashi:Why should we take you back? You tried to kill Tazuna and us.

Ameyuri:Don't misunderstand me. It's not because I want to turn over a new leaf. Uh, no pun intended. Consider it as me wanting to get closer to the boy here.

Menma raised an eyebrow at her.

Ameyuri:You are strong. Very strong. I want to face you in many fights in the future. I know that I am no where near as strong as you, but one day I will. Plus, you... interest me.