▪︎ 09.

Fred and George had obviously snuck into the kitchens. There was a variety of food in the Gryffindor common room ensuing the after-match party.

It was Gryffindor's first win of the year, and they made sure to part hard as the music on the radio played loudly.

Rehan was now patting Oliver hard on the back.

"All that endeavor finally bore fruit, huh?" He asked.

Oliver grinned. He was certainly pleased. "We still have a lot to win."

"Oh, cut me some slack." Rehan said, rolling his eyes.

Harry was nowhere to be seen. Everyone wanted to congratulate him on the catch, but the eleven year old boy wasn't anywhere in sight.

Claire and James were playing a game of cards, and by the looks of it, it was getting competitive by the second as James smirked at Claire.

Taking that challengingly, Claire looked him up and down, James losing some of his smugness.

Percy, however, looked like he was going to have a stroke any second.

"Don't tell me you were planning on reporting this to McGonagall as well." Eliza said, walking over towards him with a Butterbeer in her hands.

"I wasn't! I mean – I was —" Percy stammered. "And it's Professor McGonagall."

Eliza rolled her eyes playfully. "Take a Butterbeer, won't you?"

Percy looked at the drink in her hand doubtfully. "I was supposed to be revising right now." He said.

"Come on, Percy!" Eliza said exasperated, "We won, won't you celebrate that?"

"Partying isn't going to get me anywhere." Percy said coldly.

Eliza gave a short laugh. "Is everything in your life so dull?"

"I'd prefer the term: focused." Percy replied.

Taking matters into her own hands, Eliza spoke. "Wait here." She then proceeded to get another mug of Butterbeer and thrust it into Percy's hands.

"What? I'm not drinking this." Percy said a slight annoyance in his voice, trying to give the drink back to Eliza.

Ignoring him, Eliza clinked their glasses. "Cheers, drink up." She said, also ignoring a stern look from Percy.

Looking at him through her lashes and chugging her drink, Percy very reluctantly followed suit. He chugged his drink, too, finishing after Eliza.

Grinning, Eliza said, "See? That wasn't so bad, was it?" And then she giggled.

Percy gave her a questioning look. Becoming self-conscious, he asked, "What?"

"You have a Butterbeer mustache." She said.

Percy scoffed and wiped off the foam on his upper lip by the sleeve of his shoulder. Unbelievable. Everything he wanted to do right now was going haywire.

"Alright?" Percy asked.

Eliza refilled his and her glass with a flick of her wand.

"No! I'm not having another drink!" Percy retorted. "Drink it if you want but I'm not drinking, I have to go study!"

"Oh, shut up." Eliza said commandingly. She took his hand and led him to one of the empty couches.

Percy frowned, and his face burned. Not from the beer but from the girl.

"What are you doing?" Percy asked weakly.

Eliza laughed. "I might've had a shot or two of Firewhisky."