I Promise you This

💅

Jack was thrown against the Tree of Entry, sending a sharp pain through his chest area.

Meanwhile, Thrull was about to finish the summoning ritual. Not before showing Jack a glimpse of a dark future.

"Now you understand!" he roared, then threw the teenager across the area. He almost hit the ground when a woman caught him. She set him down inside the treehouse, before darting off to finish off the evil, wretched monster who had tried to kill Jack.

"Tree of Entry, hear me. With this key, become the door through which-" Thrull was cut off by a sharp blade, that felt like a sword or dagger, slice deep into his back. Thrull turned around to see a young woman. Younger than Biggun, older than Dirk. She looked around the age of 19 in human years.

"You leave my little brother and his friends alone, you hear me?!" she yelled, pressing her staff against Thrull's throat.

"Who do you think you are?!" he said.

"Evie Snark-Sullivan, clutterfuck ."

Evie pressed her sword into Thrull's throat more, causing the staff to slit his throat. Tearing through muscle, watching the blood spill into the grass.

"And that's what happens when you mess with my little brother," she remarked. Her voice was very monotone as she said this. She put her staff inside the sheath of her belt, and ran up to the treehouse to check her brother and his friends.