Dare.

So... you want to read some birdflash and are sad that there is not enough of it...

I will try my best to make you less sad...

Robin POV:

    The team was bored out of there minds, they hadn't got a mission in over a week and were left with almost nothing to do except for team bonding exercises.

    "Truth or dare, Wally," Artemis said.

    Although the game had been fun at first, the whole team was staring to loose interest.

    "Truth," said Wally, sitting upside down on a couch.

    "Who do you think is the hottest celebrity?"

    Everyone was surprised to hear Wally say, "Definitely Dick Grayson." They were all expecting him to say a girl...except Robin, who blushed, not that any one noticed.

    Wally gave Robin a smirk, causing him to blush harder.

    "OOH!" Wally yelled, "I have a great idea!"

    The rest of the team looked at him expectantly.

    "I have a challenge for everyone. What if we all try to get a date with a celebrity. Whoever gets a date first wins!"

    Robin rolled his eyes, of course Wally would choose this, he wanted to play a game that he knows he could win.

    Surprisingly, the rest of the team agreed, They are really starved of entertainment, thought Robin.

    "Sorry, guys. I don't think I can play, I would have to give you my ID and I don't think Batman would approve of me giving it away for a game. But I can be a referee of sorts..."

    "You sure, Robin?" Miss M asked. "We can do something else..."

    "No, I'm ok."

    "Well guys, wanna get started?" Wally said excitedly. "Oh, and by the way, the person can't be famous because of being a superhero." Wally looked at Conner and Megan.

    Artemis laughed, "I have such an advantage, I go to a rich kid school after all!"

    "But you can't even close to measure up to me in terms of charm and good looks," Wally laughed as everyone made there way to the Zeta Beams.

Robin sighed. At least he would get to go on a date with Wally.

Wally POV:

    Wally was very proud of himself. Not only did he make an excuse to go on a date with Dick but he also got the team to except a challenge that he knew he would win. They hardly ever took up his challenges, mostly races, so he was quite happy about this outcome.

    As the others got into the Zeta Tubes, Dick pulled Wally's arm, stopping him from entering. "Wanna come to my house, Walls?"

Wally gave a big smile. "Always!" And they both got into the Zeta Beam.

When they got to the manor, Dick looked at Wally with raised eyebrows. "You know I'm not just gonna let you win the challenge, right? I'm gonna give the others at least a week to try and find someone."

"Oh come on!" Shouted Wally. "Please?! There not gonna compete the challenge anyway, what's the problem with going on a date now?"

"Wally...I wanna at least give the others a chance."

Wally pouted, "They don't have a chance anyway. What about a date tomorrow?"

"Nope! What about in 5 days?"

"Make it three and we have a deal."

"Fine," Dick said, smiling, "but you're paying."

"What?! No fair! Your dad is literally a billionaire!"

"Would you rather wait a week?" Dick raised an eyebrow.

"Uugg, fine."

Artemis POV:

Artemis was not too concerned for the challenge. She did go to a rich kid school after all, and many of them were famous. She was sure she was going to win. Wally had no chance and the rest of the team was too nice or lacked the social skills to beat her.

The morning before her next day at school, she had chosen a target for the challenge. Dick Grayson. He was one of the most famous boys in the school, but mostly stuck to himself and sometimes a small group. She guessed he would gladly except her company and would soon bring her victory. And all she had to do was take a few pictures of them on a date.

When she got to school, she went to her first period, English. Dick happened to be in the same class and there were no assigned seats.

He had already gotten to class and was sitting in the corner of the room. She walked over to him.

"Hey can I sit here?" Artemis mumbled as sweetly as she could.

"Uhh, sure." Dick looked at her and turned back to his note book. As they were waiting for class to start, he seemed to be drawing. She glanced over at his page, he was doodling the Kid Flash symbol with pencil and a highlighter.

She was glad Wally wasn't here, seeing the sketches would give him an even bigger head than he already had.

"So," she said, trying to spark conversation, "you like Kid Flash."

The boy looked up and nodded. He went back to drawing.

This would be harder then she thought.

She looked back to his paper again, he was designing what seemed to be a super hero costume, although not one she had ever seen before. It was mostly black, with a shape like a blue bird in the middle.

"Welcome back class!" exclaimed there teacher. "I hope you all had a great weekend!" Then she begain to explain the classes English homework.

Great, Artemis thought, Now I have to deal with an English essay.

Suddenly the bell rang and they were off to there next classes, she had math and was not happy about it, Dick wasn't even in that class.

She would have to talk to him at lunch.

This chapter is a little short, most will be longer, but I hope you enjoyed the story!!!!!!

Potato.