rats and dates.

Wally POV:

    After an exhausting day of school, Wally was happy to be going to the Young Justice cave to brag about how he would be going on a wonderful date with Dick that evening. As he exited the Zeta beam, he found Dick waiting for him.

    "Hey, Walls," Dick said with a smile, "What are you planning to tell the team about your date?"

    Wally grinned, excited for Dick to see what he had planned. "You'll see!"

    Dick groaned. "Please don't say anything embarrassing. I'm not above repeatedly hitting you with a broom."

Wallly looked at Dick in terror, remembering the last time Dick had used such a torcher method.

    "Fine, I won't say anything to embarrassing."

    Dick sighed as they began to walk to the couch's where the team sat. Artemis, Megan, and Conner sat around a table, playing go fish, even though Megan and Conner seemed to be struggling with the game, it was there first time playing after all.

    "Where's Kaldur?" Dick asked suddenly.

    "Right here," Kaldur replied, bringing a bucket of popcorn out. "We're gonna watch a movie. Any suggestions?"

    Wally and Dick looked at each other and grinned. "Ratatouille!" The two boys shouted in synch.

    "Seriously?" Artemis said, looking annoyed.

    "Yeah, Arty! It's the best movie of all time!"

    Artemis sighed, "Fine. By the way, Wally, did you get a date yet?" She laughed. "Of course you didn't!"

    Wally sat there, glaring slightly. He would not be telling them about him dating the most wonderful person alive just yet. He needed to dial up the anticipation and shit.

    "You know I will still be going on a date before you, Arty!" Wally said.

    Artemis rolled her eyes. "Like hell you will."

The movie turned on and Dick and Wally immediately started to do terrible impressions of the characters. Wally thought Dick looked beautiful mimicking a cooking obsessed rat. God, he loved his boyfriend.

Soon both Dick and Wally tired from the acting and sat down together. Wally resisted the urge to hold his boyfriend's had, no mater how much he wanted to. When they found out he was dating Dick Grayson, he didn't wait to be accused of cheating on Robin, even if they were the same person. That would just be a messy situation that Wally hoped would never happen.

Dick tapped his arm. "I'm gonna leave now," Dick whispered.

Wally pouted.

"Oh don't worry, Wally, I'm just going half an hour ahead so they don't get suspicious. When the movie ends, it should be time to go on our date!"

Wally smiled. He couldn't wait.

    "I have to go," Dick said, "Sorry, guys. Batman's tellin' me to come home."

    Every one waved goodbye. Wally hoped the minutes would go faster so he could join him. He sighed, at least he could laugh at the look of awh on Megan's face as she made comments on the movie.

    After what felt like days of rats finding there dreams, the movie was finally over. Although the movie was one of his favorites, a date with Dick beat the movie any day. He got up.

    "Well, guys, it's been fun, but I got a date!" He yelled. He meant for the statement to sound cool and mysterious but he was sure it came of more like an excited puppy more than anything.

    "When'd you get a date?!" Artemis yelled. "And with who?"

    Wally smirked and ran out of the room to the Zeta beams. He could picture the annoyed expression on Artemis's face.

Dick's POV:

Dick stood in the Bat cave in a suit with a yellow, waiting for Wally to arrive. Even if he didn't show it, he was jumping up and down with excitement on the inside.

Minutes later, he heard the familiar whoosh of Wally running towards him from the Zeta beams. Wally was wearing a white button up shirt with an untied blue tie. Dick laughed. He knew Wally would need help with it.

"Dick!" Wally yelled as he ran towards him, picking him up and hugging him. "I missed you!"

"You were away from me for like thirty minutes."

"The longest thirty minutes of my life!"

Dick couldn't argue. He felt the same.

The two boys kissed.

"You ready to go, Wally?"

Wally smiled, still carrying Dick. "Yep!" And Wally started to run.

Artemis POV:

Artemis couldn't believe it. How had Wally of all people gotten a date before her? And with who? She was sure there weren't famous girls lining up to go on a date with him. Hell, if he got a starfish to date him, she would be surprised.

She got up from the couch angrily. "How did he win?!" She yelled, startling M'gann. "This just isn't possible!"

Kaldur looked up at her. "It's ok to loose once, Artemis. I know there will be many more successes in your future."

Artemis glared. "But loosing to Wally is not OK! Plus I thought I was gonna win, but now apparently he's got a date!"

"It is ok, He could be lying about having a date in the first place to annoy you. That seems like something Wally would do," Megan said.

"Actually, you might be right," Artemis said, uncertain, "but I doubt it. He can't lie for his life."

Potato.