I Want You *lemon*

"Sasuke, I'll be staying overnight with Izumi until the baby's tests are done. How do you plan to get home?" They walked out of the hospital room, where Izumi was sound asleep while the nurses took Itsumi for testing.

Sasuke hadn't realized that it was past midnight by now, and he had to get home. He was exhausted, but of course, his car had to break down on top of everything. Sasuke decided to worry about his car in the morning and maybe call a towing company first thing when he wakes up.

Sleep sounded more of a priority.

"Uber? Cab? I'll figure it out, Itachi. Don't worry about me," Sasuke shrugged. It wasn't like it would be a big deal for him anyway, especially since he only lived 20 minutes away.

Itachi patted his shoulder, "Thank you for coming. I'll see you later, yeah?"

...

Sakura found Sasuke standing by the curb, looking down at his phone. She assumed he was either waiting for an Uber, but she didn't know what drove her to do it, but she curiously walked up to him. "You're not going to be able to find an Uber here."

Sasuke looked at her, more like glared, "And how would you know?"

Sakura shook her head in disbelief, "Because I do. They usually don't pick up here because of cars coming in and out. You either have to walk two miles up, or end up waiting for hours here."

Sasuke scoffed as he walked away from her. He didn't want to be around her, and he was growing irritated. Why, whenever he tried to avoid her, he would see her more than usual when he wasn't avoiding her? It was like the universe was trying to conspire against him.

Sakura's brows furrowed. She didn't like being on the other end of the stick, and she was starting to get frustrated. Yes, she wanted to avoid him, but it bothered her that he was walking away from her.

"Hey! I'm still talking to you. Don't you walk away from me," Sakura said as she stomped her way towards him.

She could hear Sasuke let out a scoff, "Doesn't feel great, does it? Having someone walk out on you? Go back to the hospital, Sakura. I'm good."

Damn this Uchiha for being so tall.

His big steps were runs for her.

Sakura caught up with him as she grabbed his arm, "You're going to walk the two miles? You're basically walking up a cliff!"

Sasuke turned around, biting his bottom lip annoyed, "Why do you care?"

Ignoring Sasuke's question, she grabbed his wrist, dragging him towards the hospital parking garage, "Where is your car anyway? What happened to it? Where are you trying to go?"

"None of your business."

"Come on, Sasuke, you're pissing me off. Where's your car?"

"It stopped working."

"What do you mean it stopped working?"

"You're asking too many questions."

Sakura pointed her finger at him, "Look, Sasuke, I'm being professional here. Push those emotions aside and let me drive you home."

Sasuke looked at her in disbelief before letting out a heavy sigh, "Fine."

He followed behind Sakura, struggling to figure out if this was a good idea. All of his efforts trying to get over Sakura, and now he was getting a ride from her?

You miss it when she rides you.

Sasuke shook his inappropriate thoughts as he continued to walk towards her car while he waited for Sakura to fetch her keys. It was almost 1 am, and he was exhausted. He debated whether to call off from work tomorrow to catch up on some sleep at least.