| Santana |

WARNING ... WARNING ... WARNING ... PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE

THIS NEXT CHAPTER HAS EXPLICIT CONTENT WHICH IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YOU SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO READ

PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18

----------------------------------------------------------------

This next chapter has one part that tells of sexual activity in an explicit manner, if you wish to read ahead please do so at your own risk

Please be above and/or the age of 18 to read ahead or else the cops will track you down via the FBI network and you will be forced to pay a fine

If you wish to proceed and are under the age of 18 then skip said explicit part of the chapter

----------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU AND ENJOY

----------------------------------------------------------------

Rachel entered the classroom and spotted Quinn staring back at her. She had to sit with Finn, who smiled and tried giving her a kiss. Rachel gave him a kiss, but it was a terrible one. Rachel then spotted Santana who walked into the choir room wearing booty shorts. Santana twirled around and exposed her butt. She bent over and the shorts went even higher up. Rachel couldn't help feel the act was directed towards her, not towards Puck, who was drooling in the corner.
Santana sat behind Rachel, and began flirting with her before glee club started.
"You know, lots of boys have had their way with this beast."
"By beast, what do you mean?"
"A finger, Berry, no a vagina!"
"Why are you telling me this?" Asked Rachel.
"Because I know who you like. I know that you two have been at it before."
"How-?"
"The party, you guys were really loud. I woke up and found Puck holding my right boob. I got up to take a massive dump and I heard you and Quinn going at it."
"Shut up!" Rachel began getting angry.
"It's okay, poptart, I won't tell anyone."
"Whats the catch?"
"The catch is...you have to eat me out."
"I'm not doing that. You know I'm with Quinn."
"Exactly. It'll be a plus for me as well."
"What about Brittany?"
"White girl pussy gets kind of boring sometimes. I want some of yours, Berry. You know you wanna give it to me."
"I don't, Santana. Please stop this."
"Stop what? Asking politely about the latest gossip?" Santana got up after spending in Rachel's ear. Finn looked at Rachel and saw Santana.
"Whatever your saying, Santana, stop!"
"Make me, muffin top." Finn stood up, pushing the chair aside. Puck began making noises. Santana stood, slowly. "Wanna go with this, tough cookie?"
"Ya! Let's go!"
"You won't hit a girl. Hell, you won't even a hit boy. Hit on a boy...well that's a different story."
"You two! Knock it off!" Mr. Schue clapped his hands in anger and annoyance as he entered the room. Santana and Finn sat, eyeing each other.
"Bitch." Said Finn, quietly under his breath.

Rachel Berry's Bathroom

Rachel stepped in the show, butt naked. Her vagina and breasts exposed. She began washing her hair and rubbing her body with soap. She couldn't help but feel her lady part tingle. Santana was hot, Rachel couldn't deny that, but for some reason Rachel couldn't deny her. So...sexy. Rachel began sticking her fingers into her crotch. She pushed them deeper inside, breathing harder the faster she went. She grabbed a hold of the shower curtain and she began pushing them harder and even faster. Her mouth was wide open as she tried holding in the moans.
"Ohhhhhhh!" Her juices fell into the shower drain. She rested against the wall, breathing heavy. She put her wet fingers into her mouth, tasting her own juices. Santana....She thought. She would like to taste Santana. Oh yes....
She then heard a knock on the door. Thinking it to be her father, she peeked out behind the shower curtain and yelled for the person to enter. Suddenly, she heard the voice of Santana, who walked into the room and spotted Rachel staring at her. Rachel almost slipped, but she grabbed the walls and steadied herself. She turned off the shower and looked at Santana, making sure to cover her breasts.
"What are you doing here?" Rachel asked. Santana gave a polite smile.
"I asked around the school, found out where you lived, came here and told your dad's we had a project to work on together. They told me you were taking a shower and I said I had to use the bathroom, and here I am."
"Please, go, now."
"I could hear you from outside the door. What were you moaning about?"
"Go, Santana! Now! Get out of here!"
"I know you want me." Santana slipped off her shirt, exposing her large nipples and hanging breasts. She began playing with her breasts, sucking on her nipples and swirling around it with her tongue. "You wanna taste it?" Rachel couldn't resist so she nodded. Santana stepped into the shower, and turns on the water. As the two were sprayed with a thick water current, Santana pinned Rachel against the wall, turning her so he ass was facing outwards. Rachel's face was smooshed against the wall. Santana slapped Rachel's ass multiple times. She bit her lip whenever she heard the that tang sound. Once the red marks on Rachel's ass smoothed away, Santana took her index finger and middle finger and put them together. She fit them inside Rachel's anus, slowly penetrating her behind. Rachel screamed and orgasmed on the spot. Santana moved both of her fingers in and out of Rachel, who was orgasming again and again. Santana then knelt down and forced her face inside of Rachel's ass, eating her rigorously.
"Keep going!" Rachel screamed, trying to swat away Santana hand. The pressure was just too much for her to handle, so she squirted and orgasmed once again. "Oh!"

Rachel's Bedroom

Santana pinned Rachel on the bed, biting her neck and nibbling on her ear lobe. Santana hands traveled inside of Rachel, who squirmed and crawled at Santana delicate touch.

It had been hours. Luckily, Rachel's father's never came upstairs. When they asked if the two wanted any snacks, Rachel had to hold in her moans. She quickly ran to her door and shouted down the stairs.
"No, we don't! Thanks!"
"Hows the project going?" One to Rachel's father's asked.
"Just great." Santana being kissing Rachel's shoulder. She squeezed her stomach and hugged her tightly. "Thanks for asking."
"You two have fun, now."
"We..." Rachel moaned after Santana kissed her neck a little. "We will. Thanks!"

15 minutes later

"Not so bad, Berry. I surely thought you were gonna mess up, but you held your ground and made me feel like a bad ass." Rachel lay beside Santana, the both of them still completely naked.
"I shouldn't have done this." Rachel sprung out of bed and quickly put on her clothes.
"Whats wrong?"
"You! Me! That's what's wrong! I betrayed Quinn!"
"As long as she doesn't know about it."
"And she never will, right!??!"
"Well...."
"Santana! Don't fuck with me! Tell me! She will never hear about this."
"These lips are sealed, honey." Rachel calmed down a little.
"You need to leave."
"I was just about too." Santana got on her clothes and as she left she whispered something in Rachel's ear. "If you wanna go to round 2, you know where to find me."