(The Move In) +18

"Let's go for one more round!"

"Rachel? Are you there? Come on, Rachel. Wake up, baby. It's morning. Rachel? Rachel!"

Rachel Berry woke with a start. Before her vision cleared she could only spot smudges of color and bluriness as she turned her head to examine the room. She hadn't an inkling of where she was, but after spotting Quinn Fabray sitting naked at her bedside, she finally recalled the night prior; which was in fact, the craziest night of her life. But before she could put all the puzzle pieces together, Quinn Fabray - a blond haired beauty who Rachel had bonded with in High School - called for her just as she had done when Rachel was dead in her sleep.
"Good morning, sunshine." Quinn had called, sarcastically. Rachel felt Quinn rubbing her stomach with a warm palm, her fingers stretching out and feeling Rachel's skin as if they were examining the dirt of a new land. Rachel looked up to find a dangling light swaying back and forth.
"What...time is-" Rachel hiccuped, brushing hair from the side of her face, "it?"
"I'm not sure." Quinn got up from Rachel's side and began putting on a red v-neck shirt and pants with the knees cut off so a little bit of skin was revealed. "I just got up too."
"Was there any reason for that?" Rachel said, trying to sit upright but failing to do multiple times.
"Sure, I mean...since this is the very first week we've been in our new apartment I'd say it's a pretty big day." Rachel had just remembered. On her last try of trying to sit up, Rachel gave up and slumped back down, clutching a handful of white sheets with both fists. Suddenly, she felt a sticky substance on her palm. It was wet and had covered her fingers.
"Ah!" Rachel bolted onto her feet as she panicked away from the bed. "What is this?" She asked, examining the wet substance between her fingertips. As she pulled it apart, it's gooey-ness separated for quite some distance, but once it had snapped it began traveling down Rachel's thumb.
"We had a pretty crazy night last night..." Quinn had said with a half-smile.
"Is this...yours?" Quinn politely nodded.
"It was a very crazy night..." With an awkward smirk, Rachel could tell Quinn wasn't lying.

Last Night

Rachel slumped back onto her bed, tired as ever. A second later her girlfriend Quinn sank onto the bed at Rachel's right side. Rachel turned over, one of her arms latching out Quinn's stomach and pulling her close. Entwined, Quinn gave Rachel a smile and kissed her cheek softly.
"Come on, Rachel. We gotta get the rest of the boxes up her."
"We already put our beds in. Why can't we just rest on them for a little while?"
"Because! We need to get everything up her before someone steals them."
"Why didn't you ask the movers to help us?" Rachel asked, turning over and groaning.
"Because it wasn't polite. Now let's move!" Quinn pushed herself forward and clumsily marched downstairs. Rachel continued to groan even after Quinn came back upstairs with a heavy box in her hands. "Mind helping me with this?" She had asked.
"No." Rachel lay with her face in her pillow, hardly able to breath but too lazy to reposition herself. Quinn scoffed and laid the box down. She gave a deep sigh and sat at the edge of the bed. She turned the light on and look at Rachel's lifeless body.
"Sometimes you can be a handful." Rachel groaned in response. Quinn laughed a little, causing Rachel to turn over with eyes barely able to keep open. But she still had a surprised look on her face.
"You find that funny?" Quinn shrugged.
"Sometimes you're unintentionally funny, you know that right?" Rachel gave a half nod and pulled the blanket over her lower half. After a moment of silence Quinn finally spoke again, "Hey, Rachel." Rachel groaned to signal that she was listening, "I love you." A muffled voice came from Rachel, who had her head under the pillows. She threw the pillows off.
"I love you too, Quinn. Can we please get to bed?"
"No."
"Why not?"
"Because I had something else in mind..."
"And what's that?" Quinn giggled causing Rachel to look back at her. She had a joker-esque grin on her face. Rachel was terrified yet oddly thrilled.

What Quinn was referring to was sex and even though Rachel was quite up to the task, she still took the job as if it were her life's duty. Quinn had excitedly slipped off her clothing, exposing her pale skin and pointed breasts. Rachel gave a grin as Quinn begin cupping each individual breast in front of her. It was if Quinn was putting on a show just for Rachel who with her eyes barely able to open was still watching intently as Quinn removed her jeans, throwing her belt aside as if it was useless. As Quinn removed her underwear, Rachel began slipping over her pants as well. Quinn spinned; revealing her bare white back and butt. Quinn turned and dipped; her butt cheeks opening to reveal a pink, throbbing vagina. Turned on, Rachel got up, nipples hard, and approached Quinn. Quinn marveled at Rachel's tanned skin and perfectly shaped breasts. As Quinn cupped them and bowed her head down to taste them, Rachel grabbed her waist and pulled her in tight so their nipples were touching. Sparks flew as Rachel and Quinn connected lips. Rachel showed her affection by turning her head skyward and breathing heavily with elongated gasps for air. Pain and pleasure rushing through her breasts, Rachel's chest began heaving upward and downward and she began to make small squeals. Quinn smirked, obviously enjoying every second and thinking about every second of what was to come.

Rachel had her back on the sheets. Her hands were grasping Quinn's blond hair as Quinn's lips moved closer and closer to that special place that Rachel felt needed special attention tonight. As Quinn's puckered lips finally made contact, Rachel squeezed the back of Quinn's head as her tongue swirled and dipped, in and out, from side to side. It felt so good...Rachel gritted her teeth together as Quinn used only two fingers to release all Rachel's juices. Like a river of sweet nectar, Rachel's juices spilled out of her and she had showered Quinn in a blanket of warm ejaculate.