| 15 Years Later |

Amanda Fabray's House

"I'm going out, mom!"
"This late." Rachel poked her head out from behind the kitchen. Her daughter, Amanda, was almost out the door. "Where are you going?"
"I'm going to see Nicole."
"Oh, have fun."

1 hour later

"When she gets home," began Quinn, "we should give her the talk."
"Shes almost 18, Quinn. Of course she knows about the birds and the bees."
"The birds and the bees." Quinn laughed. "That's such an old lady thing to say."
"I'm not old. I'm only only 36. Plus, you're even older than me."
"Is that so?"
"Uh, yes it is." Quinn laughed.
"Well, you can't argue with facts."
"Lets get some sleep, Quinn. I'm tired." Rachel began walking upstairs. Quinn followed close behind. Quinn then slapped Rachel's ass, which jiggled and bounced.
"I'm not tired."
"Fine, but only 1 round."
"I can't make any promises." Rachel laughed, then wrapped her arms around Quinn. The two made their way to the bed room. They then flopped onto the bed, kissing and touching. Rachel smiled as she kissed Quinn's cheek.
"Just like old times."
"Ha, just like hold times..."

Nicole's House

Amanda knocked on the door multiple times, but her girlfriend, Nicole, never answered. She walked behind the house to find a latter leading up to the roof. She climbed up it with a feeling her stomach that Nicole was up there. And she was.
Nicole was standing beside a large red chair that she had dug out from the basement.
"What are you doing up here?" Nicole laughed a little.
"Waiting for you." She took Amanda's hand and she set Amanda down on the chair. Nicole then slipped onto Amanda's lap. Amanda wrapped her arms around Nicoles waist.
"This is kinda romantic." Said Amanda, who was looking at the stars.
"It should be! I had to spend a lot of time and energy to get that chair up here." Amanda laughed as Nicole pointed towards a shooting star. "Look at that."
"It's beautiful."
"Make a wish, Amanda." Amanda smiled.
"I already got mine."