| 4 Years Later |

4 years later

"Lets show mommy the present you made her, okay?"
"Okay!" Quinn picked up a little blond haired girl by the arms. She set the girl on her shoulders hers and she walked into the next room, opening the door quietly. The little girl snickered and couldn't keep in the laughter. Quinn put her finger to her lips, commanding the girl to quiet down. Once the door was fully opened, Quinn rushed in with the child on her shoulders. In the next room was Rachel Berry, reading a book. Rachel looked at Quinn and the blond haired girl, surprised.
"What is this?" Rachel asked.
"Just a little present for mommy." Quinn smiled and set the little girl down onto her lap. The two of them sat on the bed. Rachel set the book down and she crossed her legs. The little girl laughed and held the present forward. Rachel took it and smiled.
"It's beautiful, honey." Rachel giggled.
The present was a framed picture of Rachel, Quinn, and the little girl sliding down a slide all at the same time. Rachel laughed once she saw it. Meanwhile, Quinn couldn't stop grinning.
"Do you like it?" Asked the little girl. Rachel nodded with glee.
"I love it so much. It's amazing. I will cherish it forever." Rachel looked at Quinn and the two kissed. "I love you, Quinn."
"I love you too, Rachel Berry."
"And I love you too, mommy and mommy!!!" Rachel, Quinn, and the little girl laughed.
"Now, Amanda," Quinn began, "it's your first day of school tomorrow. Lets get ready."
"Oh ya." The little girl looked disappointed.
"Hey, Amanda, don't be sad. Tomorrow at school you'll be able to show all those kids your amazing singing voice."
"Really, mommy?" Rachel nodded.
"Yes, really. Now go get some rest. Mommy and I have some things we need to talk about." The little girl sprinted out of Quinn's arms. Quinn got up and closed the door. She locked it just to make sure. "A little time alone can't do us any harm."
"No, not at all." Quinn stripped until she was bare naked. Rachel had stripped as well. Quinn climbed atop Rachel and onto the bed. "Suck my boobs, Rachel Berry."
"Will do."