| Fabray |

"Okay, let's get this started." Mr. Schue clapped his hands and set his bag down atop the piano after he entered the choir room. "Oh, wait. Rachel and Quinn. You ladies had something to say, right?" Rachel nodded. She then got up with Quinn, who had been sitting next to her. "You ladies have the floor." Mr. Schue sat in Rachel's seat. Rachel looked at Quinn and could see she was nervous. She then held her hand and smiled.
"Well, Mr. Schue, there's just something we would like to announce." Santana looked a littler frightened. She didn't want Rachel and Quinn to come out. She wanted to be the one to tell everybody that they were in a relationship. Her plan was ruined!
Rachel looked at Finn, who gave her a fake smile.
"Ya," started Quinn, "Rachel and I are....in a relationship."
"Like, romantically?" Asked Puck. Quinn nodded. Mr. Schuster looked surprised, as did every body else in the choir room.
"This is, uhh, unexpected to say the least. When did this happen?" Rachel and Quinn looked at each other,
"Well..."

1 year later

Everyone knew that Rachel and Quinn were lesbians. Everyone was fine about it now. Rachel's dad's knew, and they weren't as mad as she thought they'd be. They said that they were proud of her and that being gay could possibly help her in her Broadway career. It had been an entire year. Everyone had time to process it. Now, Rachel and Quinn could walk out and public and hold hands. Even Sue supported them! Sue!

Rachel knocked on Quinn's door, and suddenly, it opened, just as if Quinn had been waiting by the door for Rachel to knock. The door swung open, almost hitting Quinn. She seemed very excited.
"What've you got planned?" Asked Rachel.

1 hour later

Rachel sat on Quinn's lap. She also fondled Quinn's blond hair. She kissed the top of her head and smiled. Quinn held Rachel tightly, her hands placed on Rachel's lap.
"You know, this could be a movie." Joked Quinn.
"What could?"
"Our relationship. Your life even. Rachel Berry: The Movie."
"It has a nice ring to it." Quinn laughed and kissed Rachel.
"It could be about how you grew up talented and how you struggled in high school."
"Ugh, don't remind me."
"Your trials and tribulations through glee club, which was a thing that nobody thought would succeed."
"I knew it would succeed." Said Rachel.
"Well, obviously, your kind of a genius."
"Aw, baby." Rachel leaned in and locked lips with Quinn. Rachel then pointed over towards the kitchen. "Do you cook?"
"Just a little."
"Teach me, will you?" Quinn nodded.
"Um, sure, I guess."

Half an hour later

"Then you just cut it...here!" Quinn chopped the carrot into tiny pieces.
"You are really good at this."
"Well, I've been practicing. And you know, practice makes perfect."
"I would've never guessed." Rachel tugged at Quinn's sides, forcing her butt into her groin area. Rachel moved around a little, humping slowly.
"So, got anything planned for the rest of the night?"
"Ya, actually. Maybe we could cook dinner, eat dinner, maybe even watch a movie."
"One of your favorites?"
"Yes, of course." Quinn laughed. "And then maybe a little love making, kissing, touching, grabbing, licking." Rachel laughed on the last one.
"That sounds...pleasant."
"It should be." Rachel kissed Quinn's neck. "But maybe we could just skip dinner and the movie and just go right on to the love making."
"Ya, that sounds better." Rachel giggled.
"Oh, God, I love you Quinn Fabray."
"I love you too, Rachel Berry."