~FIFTEEN~

Julia Phillips

I haven't left the house in a few days because of what had happened, I have no idea what I did to him which made him do this to me.

We planned the day out so well but then he ditches me with that Jennifer girl.

Seeing them holding hands and laughing with scotty, he's holding her waist. I've never felt jealous before, not about stuff like this.

My mom didn't know about any of the ditching stuff until scotty and his mom came over to apologize for his actions.

I just said it was fine even though it really wasn't. I waited almost 4 hours just for him, looked around everywhere, the sandlot, the park alleys <ways but little did i know he was out with another girl.

I shouldn't feel this way though because we were never really dating but we were simply just friends who had stupid little crushes come between us.

Yeah yeah helped lots when i meltdown,he always came by with a bar of chocolate which was very sweet of him. He definitely learnt these manners from his older sister alana.

I walk down to the kitchen to see my mom, she knows that this stuff has happened if it weren't for Scotty and his mom coming by.

I wish they neer came byu because my mom knows, I'm not sure if my dad knows but my mom has been a bit nicer knowing that I got ditched.

"Hey julia"my brother says "Hi"I say blankly while taking out pancake mix, "we have a new player on our team," jordan says "okay?" I say uninterested.

"Okay,i want you to meet him, he's actually a good guy that i would want you to date,plus it'll get me closer to his sister,she's smoking hot" Jordan says. "Ew no, i'm not into dating right now, and just talk h<to his sisteryourse;lf, it's not that hard.

I tell him, "Oh you bitch! You're so boring just do it!" he complains, "No!" I replied, mixing the pancake mix "Come on! You get to play revenge on Smalls," he says with a mischievous grin, I pause to think for a second.

But ima good person so I won't do it, karma will come around by itself. What I thought is exactly what I told him, "Just do it for god's sake!" he exclaims.

We Live in a christian Household "Hey! Jordan! Did you just say god's name in vain!?" I yell teasingly for my mom to hear, he rolls his eyes as I chuckle when we hear my moms footsteps.

"I heard you two fighting from upstairs! Stop fighting, and stop swearing at your sister!" she scolds.

"Whatever, i might have some friends over," Jordan says, "Okay, im have to go for work, your dad is working from home today," my mom says, "I have to get to work too" i tell my mom, "You want me to drive you ?" she asks, "sure" I say stuffing a pancake in my mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My mom drops me off at work, I see marcia, "Hey marcia!" I said cheerfully, "How ya doing?" she asks while passing me a cigarette, "I don't smoke" i tell her, "Oh okay, well how's the stuff?"" she asks me, "Umm things are good, just been tired" i tell her.

"Yeah, I bet" she says, "what do you mean?" i ask her, "I saw the stuff julia, you know between you and scotty smalls,the stocker" she says, "I never knew you two were in a relationship" she says chuckling, "We weren't, we were just friends " i tell her.

"Were?" she says giving me a confused look, "I'm not friends with him, nut he should get the clue because i hate him" i tell her as she hands me the vincent's drug store tee shirt for my shift, "Oh, well speak of the devil'' she looks behind me so i turn my head and see that jennifer girl and scotty holding hands and laughing, "he's bringing her to work?!" I whisper yell irritatedly, marcia chuckles.